Three reasons to switch to another platform
We start with the bad side of Netflix. And it is that, as we have already been telling you, in recent times things have changed a lot and the service itself is not what it was a few years ago. Whether due to the loss of subscribers or the drop in the stock market caused precisely by the latter, they have shown that these are the reasons why it is no longer worth it:
- In some countries different tests have already been carried out to limit account sharing to users. For this, they have to assume an additional cost for extra housing or when adding another user. And, most likely, it will end up arriving in Spain.
- The quality of the content has worsened in recent years, since their own successful productions are no longer made. And the worst of all is that Prices went up.
- There will be ads. From November 10 arrives ad-supported netflix. Users will have to watch four or five ads per hour, each lasting 20 seconds, and they will not have a download option. The advertising will appear at the beginning of the content or during its reproduction.
Four reasons to continue having NetflixDespite all the points against that it has been gaining in recent years, we still find a series of advantages or benefits, so it is still profitable to reach have Netflix contracted at home. Specifically, these are the main points in favor:
- Netflix series arrive suddenly to the platform. So users send at all times and do not have to wait every week for the premiere of a new episode.
- The platform’s projects have a vision of the future. We know that from the Netflix offices there is a commitment to produce at least two seasons by series. So it is a point that many who cannot live without a specific title like.
- Your app has a good interface and is compatible with all platforms. It is present on all Smart TVs, consoles, smartphones… So it is a very important advantage.
- Its catalog continues to be one of the widest within the world of streaming platforms, so much so that it seems infinite. We can find all kinds of content, whether series, movies or documentaries and of any genre.