Although the operation of all these browsers is practically the same, giving us access to the Internet, each one is characterized by a series of elements. The differences between the multiple options available in this sector, in some cases are important. It is true that Google Chrome is the undisputed leader here, but that doesn’t mean it’s the best. The success of this particular program in, among other things, is given by its excellent operation in a synchronized way with other platforms of the search giant.
Hence, users from all over the world choose to use Chrome on their different devices, all this despite the criticism that is reported on many occasions. We have already told you that there are many alternatives out there, but Mozilla Firefox has been one of the favorites for years. In fact, the differences between both programs are more important in what we find, for example, between Chrome and Microsoft Edge. It is precisely for this reason that below we will talk about some features where Firefox is better than the search giant’s proposal.
Features to switch from Chrome to Firefox now
We will talk precisely about this below in case you intend to migrate to Mozilla’s proposal from Google Chrome.
- Interface customization: one of the most characteristic features of this browser is the ability to interface customization that he proposes to us. All of this allows us to design a personalized home page, in addition to keeping those controls and buttons that we want at first hand view.
- We can’t find the Google hand: It’s easy to imagine that Chrome integrates many features, both internal and external, that are unique to the search giant. Hence precisely the complaints of many regarding the privacy by using this program, something that we did not find in its competitor.
- Firefox focuses on privacy: In fact, one of the main objectives that Mozilla has always fulfilled is to maintain the privacy of its clients and users. How could it be otherwise, this is something that applies to your browser and from which your regulars can benefit from the first minute.
- It is based on its own engine: contrary to what happens with most current browsers that are based on chrome, Firefox uses a proprietary engine developed by Mozilla. In this way, the firm itself provides everything necessary to improve and optimize its operation and apply it to your project.
- Additional functions: In addition, this program offers us some interesting additional functions. For example one for capture the color code of any web, or the vpn that its developers propose us to use here. Being a completely independent project from Chromium, Mozilla releases exclusive features unique to your browser.