Buying online has become more than common nowadays and we depend less and less on leaving home to buy anything we need, especially when it comes to products that have a high price.
When we make an online purchase, once we have made the payment and the seller proceeds to send us the product or products, they provide us with the package identification number, identification that allows us to know where it is at all times so we can organize ourselves and be at home to receive it. This way, if the package does not arrive, we can easily know if the transport agency has any incident and/or where the order is located to have peace of mind.
All shipping companies have a website where we can enter the tracking number to know, first-hand, what its status is at that moment. However, some of these web pages have a design very unintuitive and it is not easy, in most cases, to find where we should enter the tracking number. Additionally, it only allows us to track shipments from that company.
If we make purchases in different stores and each one uses its own transport agency, the best way to track the package without visiting each of the corresponding websites is to use a website from where we can enter the order number of each transport company to know status. These web pages show the same information than the courier website of the company that is transporting our package, so we will not lack any type of information, being an excellent option to register different shipments from the same place.
Websites to track orders
To use these websites, all we have to do is write the tracking number and click on the Search button, since these are in charge, through the number, of detecting which courier company is.
- 17track. It is one of the most complete platforms currently available on the market and allows us to track more than 1,7000 transport companies around the world. It is also available as an application for iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- Parcels. Another interesting option that is also available in the form of an application for iOS and Android mobile devices is Parcels. It is only necessary to enter the tracking number and click on the Locate shipment button so that all the information related to the package is displayed.
- TrackIt. If we are looking for a website that offers us the greatest amount of information possible so that we can know the location and status of our order at all times, the solution offered by TrackIt is one of the best options, although it does not have an application for mobile devices.
- MegaBonus. MegaBonus not only allows us to know the status of our order, it also allows us to establish a notification every time its status changes. It is compatible with more than 100 messaging companies around the world and you do not need to register to use it.
- Parcel Monitor. The most attractive point of Parcel Monitor is that it allows us to access the shipping data of up to 5 shipments together, which will allow us to jointly track several packages from different courier companies. The only negative point is that you need to register to use this service.