My Citizen Folder is an essential app that brings together a series of public organizations to carry out procedures or consult housing, health, work or traffic reports. We already know that carrying out public procedures can be complicated, but this app simplifies things in an exceptional way and allows us to carry out all kinds of procedures and queries from the comfort of using our mobile.
If you still didn’t have it on your radar, we are going to tell you all the benefits that this app offers.
Direct connection with public administrations
The “My Citizen Folder” project dates back to 2018, when it was launched to simplify relations between public administrations and the end user. Through web connectivity, or using an app for mobile phones and tablets, you can instantly access all kinds of procedures and procedures: file status, access to notifications and appearances, obtaining certificates, etc.
This project was based on the different forms of certified personal identification that had appeared in recent years, so the only prerequisite was to have it installed on the device from which the digital certificate or electronic DNI, Cl@ve pin or Cl@ve Permanente.
You have to think of My Citizen Folder not as an app that contains the data of each citizen, but really what it does is interconnect the information that is available in the different electronic headquarters (traffic, Justice, Treasury, etc.) so that, when it receives a query request, it shows the updated data on the screen.
Definitive version of My Citizen Folder
After a phase of pilot testing that lasted several months, the final version of My Citizen Folder was finally launched last December. This version has been made taking into account the contributions of more than 850 contributions who have indicated requests for new functionalities, new data to be supplied or of greater interest, requests for the incorporation of new administrations to the services offered, etc.
All these requests have been analyzed considering feasibility and impact factors to draw a demand-driven roadmap and in collaboration with the different public administrations.
through the personal identification of the user With some of the telematic means for this purpose (PIN Code, Permanent Code, Electronic Certificate or electronic DNI), the user will be able to access a series of public procedures more directly than having to search each agency separately.
In its final version of My Citizen Folder there is a personal summary of the user and a calendar to consult previous appointments or due dates procedures related to ID, Passport, Driving License and ITV.
In addition, it is the right place to carry out procedures such as:
- Consultation of personal data in the educational field (university and non-university degrees, scholarship holder status or university enrollment)
- living place (real estate and padrón data)
- Health and Social Affairs (degree and level of disability and access to the request for the COVID certificate)
- Personal and family situation (large family title, no criminal record or no record for crimes of a sexual nature, etc.)
- Work and Retirement (access to working life; social benefits such as paternity, maternity, minimum vital income, temporary and permanent disability, widowhood, orphanhood, retirement, demand for employment and unemployment benefits and services equivalent to the above for public employees of the General Administration of the State)
- Vehicles and transportation (driver data, balance of points and vehicle data).
For its future evolution, it is intended to follow an incremental approach and continuous development with the aim of offer new versions of “My Citizen Folder” every 1-2 monthsincorporating new functionalities or new organisms, in line with the spirit of a project in constant growth.