In a new document, Apple has revealed more news about iOS 17 that it had kept secret until now.
Apple has announced the official release date of iOS 17 and has also released iOS 17 RC, the latest beta of the operating system. We already know that iOS 17 includes many new features and secrets, but The company has revealed more news that will come to the iPhone before the end of the year.
In a PDF that can be found on the iOS 17 website, Apple reveals each and every one of the new features of the new operating system. And there are some of these new features that have not been announced until now.
New iOS 17 features coming at the end of the year
We already knew that there were some features of iOS 17 that would not be available at launch, such as the Diary application, Apple Music collaborative lists or some improvements in AirDrop. But now this list is longer thanks to these new features:
- Stickers in Messages– The new Stickers experience provides a single home for all your stickers. Later this year, you will also be able to access all of this through the Tapback menu.
- Catch up arrow in Messages– Easily jump to the first unread message in a group conversation by tapping the arrow visible in the top right corner.
- Improvements to Messages in iCloud– Enabling Messages in iCloud will sync Messages settings such as text message forwarding, sending and receiving accounts, and SMS filters across devices.
- Apple News Widget– Play or pause a podcast or News+ audio story.
- Apple Music Favorite Songs Playlist– Quickly return to your favorite songs in this new playlist. Find your favorite songs playlist in your library or just ask Siri.
- Even more favorites on Apple Music– Select your favorite songs, albums, playlists and artists. Your favorite music is automatically added to your library and improves your recommendations.
- Intelligent detection of forms in PDF files– Fillable documents and forms can now be automatically identified throughout the system, such as in Files, Mail, or scanned documents.
- Improved autofill– Fill out information like names and addresses in forms even faster, as powerful on-device language models identify fillable fields and enable autofill.
- Audio Focus on Fitness+– Prioritize the volume of music or coaches’ voices so you hear more of what’s most important to you.
- Apple ID proximity sign-in– Signing in to set up a device is now easier than ever. Simply bring an existing, trusted iPhone or iPad, pair the devices by scanning the particle cloud, and you’re automatically logged in.
All these news are very welcomeeven if they are not available at the time of release of iOS 17. The more improvements you have, the better, even if they will arrive in a future iOS 17.1 version.