Within the operators in Spain, the cheapest mobile and fiber rates are those that we can find, for example, in O2, Lowi, Digi and Pepephone. These four telephone companies will help us save a few euros every month with one of their convergent rates.
Cheaper fiber and mobile
At O2, Lowi, Pepephone and Digi we find lower prices. For this reason, we are going to quickly take a look at your best options, by price, from fiber and mobile. In addition, we will also see other important details such as the permanence commitment, if it comes with any extra additions such as TV or if a landline is included in the rate. These are the combined rates with best price For this month:
In the case of O2, the cheapest combination it reaches almost 40 euros. Although, its fiber option, as we will see, reaches 500 Mbps. In addition, it includes a fixed line with unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles, and does not have permanence:
- 500 Mbps fiber and 5G mobile line with 50 GB + unlimited calls for 38 euros per month.
Within Digi, there are many possibilities that we have. In the case of this operator, a fixed line is not included and there is a 3-month term for rates with fiber. Also, depending on whether we live in an area with your own fiber network (Smart), the price will be much lower:
- Smart fiber 500 Mbps + mobile line with 10 GB cumulative and unlimited calls for 20 euros per month.
- Fiber 300 Mbps (all national territory) + mobile line with 10 GB cumulative and unlimited calls for 30 euros per month.
The cheapest option fiber and mobile in Lowi it has 300 Mbps. And its price remains above Digi’s options, but below O2’s convergent rate. Keep in mind that this operator does not offer a fixed line and has a 3-month stay:
- Fiber 300 Mbps + mobile line with 50 GB cumulative and unlimited calls for 34.95 euros per month.
As in the previous case, Pepephone does not go below 300 Mbps. But, by price, we find that it is somewhat more expensive. However, the good thing about this operator is that, as in O2, we do not have no type of permanence.
- Fiber 300 Mbps + 5G mobile line with 29 GB cumulative and unlimited calls for 38.90 euros per month.
Just want fiber?
On the other hand, if what you are looking for is only fiber optics, without a mobile line, there are another series of possibilities. Also, keep in mind that you will pay less, since you only have to worry about the Internet and not the mobile rate. Therefore, if this is your case, these are the cheapest fiber rates on O2, Pepephone, Lowi and Digi:
- pepephone: it does not have only fiber.
- Digi: Smart 500 Mbps fiber for 15 euros and 300 Mbps fiber for 25 euros per month. Without fixed.
- lowi: 300 Mbps fiber for 27 euros per month with a fixed line.
- o2: 300 Mbps fiber for 24.95 euros per month. Without fixed.