It is now time for an update, equivalent to the cumulative one that we will have in the month of June. An update that corrects multiple errors and that some error will also bring included. This update is very simple and without apparent news.
Releasing Windows 11 Build 22000.2001 to the Release Preview Channel https://t.co/Zt0tdKoFfD ^BLB
—Windows Insider Program (@windowsinsider) May 11, 2023
What’s new in Build 220002001
- This update fixes an issue that affects searchindexer.exe. It stops working after log out. This issue occurs after you upgrade your computer to Windows 11 Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and sign in to that computer.
- Fixed an issue affecting Narrator. It does not correctly announce the text attributes for words like “misspelled”, “delete change”, and “comment”.
- Fixed an issue affecting Server Message Block (SMB). The SMB shared folder cannot be accessed. The errors are: “Insufficient memory resources” or “Insufficient system resources”.
- Fixed an issue that sends unexpected password expiration notices to users. This occurs when an account is configured to use “Smart card required for interactive logon” and “Enable renewal of expiring NTLM secrets” is set.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS). It stops working. This occurs when using Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
- Mitigated an issue affecting scheduled tasks. Tasks fail when using stored local user account credentials. This occurs when Credential Guard is enabled. The error message is “2147943726 : ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE (The username or password is incorrect)”.
- Resolved an issue affecting the Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) cluster. It may not connect. This occurs after a periodic password renewal. The error code is 1326.
- Fixed an issue affecting access to tab settings for sites in IE mode.
- Fixed an issue affecting point fonts. It fails files that contain class definitions in Windows PowerShell.
- This update fixes an issue that affects the use of Event Viewer. The issue limits the number of event sources that non-administrator users can access.
- Fixed an issue affecting applications that perform certain actions on a callback. Apps might stop working.
- These actions include closing a window (WM_CLOSE).
- This update changes the Microsoft India support phone number for Windows activation.
- This update fixes an issue that affects certain printers. They are not installed if they automatically connect to Wi-Fi.
- Changed International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) ranges for certain mobile carriers.
- Fixed an issue affecting the Windows firewall. The firewall stops all connections to a captive portal’s IP address. This occurs when the Captive Portal Addresses option is selected.
- Fixed an issue affecting multifunction label printers. It affects the installation of some of them.
- Mitigated an issue affecting Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) joined devices. Windows Firewall cannot apply the correct domain and profile for them.
- Fixed an issue affecting audio playback. It fails on devices that have certain processors.
- This update improves the user experience (UX) and interactions for the search box on the taskbar.
- Fixed an issue that could affect a large repair point. A stop error may occur when using NTFS to access it. This problem occurs after an aborted FSCTL Set operation changes the reparse tag.