The latest patch for Hi-Fi Rush, the action-rhythm game from Tango Gameworks, is now available to download and includes several new features and improvements for fans of the title. Among them, the launch of the suit pack stands out The Bossplay Costume Packwhich allows you to customize the characters with outfits inspired by the final bosses of the game.
A pack of costumes to challenge the bosses
The Bossplay Costume Pack It can be purchased for 4.99 euros and offers four different outfits for each of the four protagonists of Hi-Fi Rush: Remy, Lila, Zane and Violet. These suits are based on the designs and abilities of the bosses faced in the game’s story mode, such as the giant robot Metalhead, the pop star Candy, the hacker Phantom, and the electric dragon Sparky.
In addition to changing the appearance of the characters, the suits also modify their special attacks, which now look more like those of the bosses. For example, Remy can launch missiles in the Metalhead suit, Lila can blow bubble gum in the Candy suit, Zane can hack screens in the Phantom suit, and Violet can shoot lightning in the Sparky suit.
These costumes are not only a fun way to customize your characters, but they are also a an additional challenge for more experienced playerssince they force them to adapt to new ways of playing and to combine their abilities with those of their companions.
Improvements in quality of life and accessibility
The patch also introduces several improvements to the quality and accessibility of the game, in addition to those already implemented in previous updates. Among them are the following:
- Added option to adjust screen brightness and contrast.
- Added the option to enable or disable visual effects that can cause photosensitive epilepsy.
- Added the option to change the size and color of subtitles.
- Including the option to enable or disable controller vibration.
- Added the option to remap controller or keyboard buttons.
- Added the option to choose between different difficulty modes, from easy to expert.
- Added the option to skip cutscenes.
- Fixed some bugs and minor bugs.
These improvements seek to make Hi-Fi Rush a more accessible and enjoyable game for all types of players, regardless of their preferences or needs.
Hi-Fi Rush is a game that combines rhythm and action. The game has an original soundtrack composed by recognized artists of the electronic genre, such as Skrillex, Deadmau5 or Marshmello.