For many people, keeping their personal data and information as private as possible is essential.. There are many occasions in which it is very practical to be able to call with a hidden number, and in this way prevent our telephone number from being known to any individual. Fortunately, Our mobile devices have these functions, precisely this will be the central topic of our article. Focusing on how to call with a hidden number from Android devices.
Although if you are one of those people who easily forgets a code or a phone number, then surely the applications that we have given you as alternatives will come in handy. Each of these apps is characterized by its simplicity and basic tools, In addition, of course, to its completely free use.
Calling with a hidden number from your Android mobile phone is very simple, and you will only have to use a simple sequence of steps, without the need to download third-party applications, these are:
- The first thing will be access the Phone application of your mobile device.
- Then you must dial the phone number you want call and insert the code #31# in front of it.
- Subsequently, press the call button and that’s it.
Via Call Settings
- You have to open the calling app configured by default on your smartphone.
- Press on the settings button, This is on the mobile screen. In the upper right corner in the shape of 3 points.
- Choose the Settings sectionand then “More Settings” or “Additional Settings”
- In the Calls section you will find the option Show my caller ID.
- Activate it and choose the function “Hide my number.”
Keep in mind that as long as you have this function activated, all calls you make will be with a hidden number. To stop calling with a hidden number, You must deactivate it previously.
What is call blocking?
It is very simple, by entering the code we are talking about, The person you are calling will have no way of knowing your phone number. Even if he has you added to the contacts on his mobile device.
Something to keep in mind is that in some cases, you will notice that calls hang up automatically when making calls with a hidden number. This means that the other person has your phone set to reject calls from unknown or private numbers.
If you also do not want to be disturbed by calls from other people who use a hidden number, then you can activate a function to reject them directly from your smartphone.
This will be done by following the steps that we explain below:
- Firstly you will have to go to the Phone application of your device.
- In the upper right corner you will see the settings menurepresented by three points.
- Press on them and then in the Settings section.
- Once there, you will have to select the Block numbers option.
- Finally choose to block unknown numbers or private and that’s it!
- Please note that these settings may vary on model dependency, operating system version what you have and the manufacturing company.
While it is true that using your phone to call with a hidden number through the default calling application is very simple, It will always be necessary to remember the code and phone number. Otherwise, you’ll need to be cutting and pasting the number from the Contacts app before making the call, in case you don’t remember them.
Precisely for this problem, have created alternatives in the Play Store of applications through which you can always call with hidden number, and some other additional functions some of these applications are:
This is one of the alternatives that are available in the Google app store, It is very simple and intuitive, with basic tools. The advantage of using this application is that you will not have to add the code manually, or make additional settings in the Calls application on your mobile device, to use it you must follow the following steps:
- The first thing will be download the application in the Play Store and install it on your device.
- Access it through the icon of the application on the screen.
- Once you are on the main screen of the application, in the lower right corner you will find the More button press above it.
- You will be shown two options, one of them will be to add the phone number of manually and the other will be by adding it from the application Contacts.
- Once you have entered the number, it will be saved in the application’s call history, and it will not be necessary to add it again.
The code #31# number is the most common and generally available for a large number of countriesHowever, if it does not work on yours, you can modify it through the application settings. You can also customize some aspects such as the time and date format.
This is a very popular and successful application. To date, it has accumulated more than 500 thousand downloadsit is completely free and very light.
Protect my phone number
This is an application that, thanks to its features, is one of our favorites. It is extremely simple and very instinctive to use, in addition to having a visually pleasing interface. The fundamental difference of this application with respect to the previous one, is that in it you will not have to insert a number manually.
Just by granting the application permission to access your device’s contacts, it will be more than enough to find all the numbers you have registered and saved on its main page. By pressing on any of them, A call with a hidden number will immediately be initiated.
You can find it available in the Play Store, It has more than 100 thousand downloads, those that he has managed to accumulate thanks to his excellent tools. In addition, it has mostly positive reviews from Internet users.
We hope that in this article you have learned everything related to how to call with a hidden number using your Android mobile device. In addition to this, we have proposed some applications that will make this process easier for you. Let us know in the comments which of all is your preferred method. We read you.
If this article was interesting to you, we recommend the following:
How to record a call on a Samsung mobile? | Tutorials