Changing the language on Crunchyroll is an extremely simple procedure. You just have to follow the steps that we will list for you.
Although there are many websites to watch anime and applications, Crunchyroll is the most popular streaming service and has a lot of licenses for the most followed works of the moment. In its catalog you can find series such as Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and many more. So, if you are passionate about Japanese animations, then you must pay an account on this platform.
It is important to note that Crunchyroll allows users to choose if they want to enjoy animes in their original language, Japanese, and with Spanish subtitles, or if they prefer a dubbed version. But if it is your first time using this platform and you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, because in the next few lines we will explain it to you.
Why change the playback language on Crunchyroll
While it is true that there are many fans who prefer to enjoy anime in Japanese, its original language, they feel that it is a much more faithful format. There are also others who prefer to watch these series dubbed into a language that they can understand when listening.
Something quite common is the case of people who cannot read the subtitles in Spanish to understand what is happening and pay attention to the action that is shown. This causes some potentially important scenes to be missed, especially when there is frenetic action on screen.
And if this is your case that you can’t read and keep up with the action, don’t worry, since many popular animes have Spanish dubbing and you can easily change it.
Steps to change the language in Crunchyroll
Fortunately, with the passage of time, many popular animes, and others not so well known, are receiving their officially dubbed versions. In this way, more people can enjoy their favorite works in their own language, better understanding everything that happens on the screen and without missing the action.
Obviously, it is important to note that not all the anime found in the Crunchyroll catalog have a version dubbed into Spanish, so, in certain cases, you will not be able to avoid it and will have to watch it with subtitles.
- It is important that you have the Crunchyroll application downloaded and log in to your account.
- Afterwards, you can search and access the episode selection menu for the anime in question.
- In this interface where you select the episode you want to watch, you must click on the settings icon located in the upper right corner.
- Now, you will be able to view the languages available for the playback of these episodes.
- If available, you can choose Spanish and it will automatically be applied to the episodes you choose to watch.
If you are looking to make a simple adjustment that applies to all compatible series in the Crunchyroll catalog, then you should do the following.
- After you have logged into your Crunchyroll account, you must access the settings section of your account.
- Now, you must find the section related to the content playback language and change it to Spanish.
- This way, when you go to watch an anime, the system will automatically detect if it has a version dubbed into Spanish and it will be the one that plays.