Surely you have wanted to create a place to communicate to your family, neighbors or close friends about your plans or tastes, perhaps this guide is for you. Here we will tell you how to create a group on WhatsApp easily and simply, as well as the most efficient way to share it without complications.
The first thing is to have an account associated with this messaging platform, open the application and log in (either on your cell phone or on a computer). After this you just have to follow the following simple steps:
- Go to the “Chats” tab.
- Click on “New” and then select “New group.”
- If you already have a chat in the tab, simply tap “New Group.”
- Next, search or select the contacts you want to add to the group and then press “Next.”
- Enter a name for the group, this name will be visible to all participants and has a limit of 100 characters.
- If you want to add an image to the group.
- You can tap the camera icon.
- Choose from options such as “Take photo”, “Select photo”, “Emojis and stickers” or “Search the Internet”.
- The selected image will appear next to the group in the “Chats” tab.
- Finally, when you have completed these steps, press “Create.”
Remember that if you do not add a name for the group, the list of users will be used as the default name. So, we recommend doing it so that it is easy to identify.
Now, since you know how to create a group on WhatsApp, you may want to know the best way to share it with those close friends or family.
How to create a QR code for your WhatsApp group
If you are a group administrator, you can invite more people to join your WhatsApp group using a link or QR code. Administrators have the option to reset the link if necessary. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the group chat and tap on the group name.
- Swipe the group to the left in the “Chats” tab and then tap “More” > “Info. of the group”.
- Next, select “Group Invite Link.”
- Choose between the options to share it:
- Send link by WhatsApp.
- Share link.
- Copy link.
- QR code.
- If you need to reset the link, tap “Reset Link” and then select “Reset Link.”
Remember that any WhatsApp user who has access to the invitation link can join the group. Use this feature with people you trust, as the link could be forwarded to others without requiring additional approval from group administrators.
Now that you know how to create a group on WhatsApp and share it easily, remember to subscribe to our Newsletter for more news like this.