Microsoft Edge is a web browser used on Windows operating system and mobile devices. Clearing search history in this browser is an important feature, especially for shared devices or for others to use. This process can be used to prevent browser history from containing private information.
How to delete search history in Microsoft Edge?
Deleting search history in Microsoft Edge is quite simple and you can do it easily by following these steps:
- First, open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Click “Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- On the Settings page, from the left-hand menu “Privacy, search and servicesSelect “.
- “Privacy and securityGo to the ” section.
- Here, “Clear historyClick “.
- In the window that opens, select the type of data you want to delete. To delete the search history “select historyCheck the ” option.
- Choose in which time period you want to delete the history. By default, the all time option is checked.
- “CleanClick the ” button to complete the process.
By following these steps, you can successfully delete search history in Microsoft Edge. You can also enable “Auto delete history” in “Privacy and security” to set the browser to automatically delete search history. This option automatically deletes the search history within a specified time interval and prevents the browser from constantly reminding you to delete your history.
All in all, it is pretty easy to delete search history in Microsoft Edge and you can do it easily by following the steps above. By doing this regularly, you can prevent your browser from storing your private information and access the Internet more securely.