Update: In addition to giving it a cleaner and easier to read structure, we have changed all the ways in which we can download videos from Facebook by more modern ones that work better today.
If you are a regular user of Facebook, you will have noticed that videos are increasingly taking center stage on your wall, and surely you have seen more than once one that you would like to save on your computer’s hard drive or in the memory of your mobile so you can watch it offline whenever you want.
The problem is that maybe you don’t know how download a video from facebooksomething in which Mark Zuckerberg’s social network increasingly puts more impediments and usually changes the way you download videos, don’t worry.
We will tell you different very simple ways to save a video on this social network in the internal storage of our device, be it Windows, Android or an iPhone.
You will see how easy it is to achieve it, you just have to read carefully what we are going to tell you.
How to download videos from Facebook, step by step:
How to download a Facebook video without applications from the PC
Right now, the best option to download Facebook videos to your computer is to resort to third-party pages: it is not a perfect option, since they are usually websites saturated with advertising and pop-up windows, despite everything they do their job: download any video from Facebook to be able to watch it offline.
The first thing you should do is go to the page where you have seen the video that you want to download. It is recommended that you do it from the Chrome browser, since that is the one we are using to write the steps that you will see below.
Once you know where the video is, open it to go to the page where it is enlarged and copy the browser url.
- Now go to SnapSave to download the video file. In the box, and as indicated in the message, enter the URL that you have previously copied.
- The next step to download the selected Facebook video is to click on the button “Discharge”.
- Now you must choose between all resolution possibilities that it offers you and click on the one you want.
If everything went well, you will have achieved download a video from Facebook to the computer without installing programs and in maximum qualityyou will have it in the download folder of your browser.
As you have seen is a very simple way to achieve it.
Download a Facebook video with a Chrome extension
Another option for download a Facebook video from your computer quickly and easily is by adding an extension to our Chrome browser.
In this way we will get the download buttons to appear directly on the wall when one of our friends shares a video. How is it done? Very easy:
- Enter FDOWN and click on “Chrome Extension”located at the top right of the page.
- You will be sent to the Chrome Web Store where you must click on “Add to Chrome” to install it in your browser.
- From now on when you see any of Facebook, activate a green arrow in the upper right part of Chrome, just where all the extensions are.
- When you are in the video you want to download, click on that arrow and then click on download.
- Now it will take you to the original FDOWN website where you will see the video and below a sign that you must press where it says “Download your Video”.
- As soon as you click, the video will go full screen and you just have to click on it with the right mouse button and select “Save video as…”.
- Now all that remains is to save it in the folder you want in your internal storage.
How to download a Facebook video from an iPhone
You were calmly browsing Facebook and suddenly, among your friends’ posts, you found a video that you would love to have saved on your mobile… but you don’t know how to do it!
This time we are going to explain how download facebook videos on android mobile either iphone in the simplest way, so that you can later share them with your friends through any other application (or even on your own wall).
Facebook does not offer any option to download videos on mobile: the only thing that the application allows you is to save them in your profile, but that does not mean that they are downloaded in the phone’s memory.
If what you want is to download them on an Android or an iPhone, you have to resort to unofficial tools.
What you should do is the following:
- You enter Facebook, open the video and click on Share.
- After that you have to give in More options.
- Next, click on Copy.
- Now open the browser you want, either Safari or Chrome, and enter FBVideoDown.
- Press continuously in the area to type the URL and select Paste.
- Once the video link is there, all that remains is to press on Discharge.
- You will see all the options you have for video resolution. Click on Discharge in the one you want.
- At that time the iPhone will ask again if we are sure to download that file, click on Discharge And that’s it, you’ll have the video in the internal storage of your phone.
How to download a Facebook video from an Android
If you need to download a video from an Android terminal, the steps you must follow are the same as we have seen with the iPhoneSince the Facebook application does not change, neither does the web to download video and the way to paste the download is identical.
It only changes due to the fact that you will not be able to use Safari and will have to do it with Google Chrome, Firefox or another browser that you have installed on your phone.
As you have seen, it is not complicated at all. download videos from facebookeither a Windows, iPhone or an Android terminal.