If you want to download WhatsApp audio outside of the application itself, we will explain it to you in this post.
WhatsApp offers different ways to communicate with other people, not only through written messages, such as videos, audios and more. In this way, the conversation becomes much more dynamic and fun. Although, sometimes, problems can occur when downloading these files, but these are solvable.
However, although there are several ways to communicate through WhatsApp, the most comfortable and fastest They are usually the audios or voice notes that are downloaded automatically. This allows you to record some spoken message, in case you have your hands full.
But if you want to know how download WhatsApp audios outside the applicationeither to share them through another application or for another reason, then you are in luck, because in this post we will explain it to you in detail.
How to download WhatsApp audio outside the app on Android
If you have an Android mobile, then the procedure to download WhatsApp audios outside the app is quite simple, simply you must follow the following steps.
- The first thing is to enter the application, specifically in the chat that contains the audio.
- Then, you must keep your finger pressed on the audio you are interested in downloading until it is selected.
- Now click on the icon Share that appears at the top of the app.
- At this point, you will see the share menu that includes Android, but what is of interest is the icon of the File Browser.
- Once you click on it, it will show you the file storage interface and you must choose the folder where you want it to be saved.
- This will have been all, because you can now listen to this audio outside of WhatsApp.
How to download WhatsApp audios outside the app on iOS
On the other hand, if you have a mobile with iOS, the procedure is not so different from what you have to do on Android, but in the same way, it is worth telling you about the steps you have to follow to save these audios outside the app.
- Once you have entered the WhatsApp app, from your iOS mobile, you have to enter the chat that contains the audio.
- Then, you touch and hold the audio with your finger to display the additional options.
- You have to click on the option Resend.
- After doing this, you will have to click on the icon Share and select the option Save to Files.
- You will simply have to choose the root folder in which you want the audio to be saved and you will be able to listen to it outside the app.
How to download WhatsApp audios in its desktop version
Finally, if you are a user of the desktop version of WhatsApp, it is also possible to download the audios to listen to them outside the app and even share them by other means. Obviously, the procedure is simpler.
- To get started, you need to access WhatsApp Desktop.
- Then, you enter the chat where the audio you want to download is.
- So, you have to slide your mouse to the down arrow and click.
- Now, a floating menu will open with several options, but the one that interests us is the Discharge.
- After this, it will open windows file explorer and you will have to choose the location where you want the audio to be saved. And just like that, you will have already downloaded.