There are multiple ways to listen to music totally free on the Apple Music streaming platform.
Apple Music is an on-demand streaming music platform whose service is available on all devices in the Apple ecosystem through different subscription plans. The platform is integrated into the Music app and offers a vast catalog of songs, albums, artists, and playlists.
Apple Music services are available at PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, HomePod and more recently it is also on Android smartphones. Apple offers its streaming music catalog in a wide range of prices. One of the best Apple Music tips that we can give you is that there are some methods to listen to music for free with the Apple Music platform.
Apple Music: features and benefits
Apple offers a wide variety of features, functions, and capabilities on its Apple Music platform. These are some of the main advantages of using Apple Music.
- A catalog of more than 100 million songs.
- Over 30,000 ad-free playlists.
- Surround sound with support for Spatial Audio.
- Full integration across the entire Apple ecosystem.
- Download content to listen to music without an Internet connection.
- Automatic updates of new album releases and other recommendations.
- Apple Music Sing functionality to sing in karaoke mode.
- Live online radio system.
- Support with Dolby Atmos.
- Siri compatibility.
- Integration in CarPlay systems.
Apple Music subscription plans
Here are the various subscription plans available on Apple Music:
Additionally, Apple users have the possibility of opting for the Apple One package, which includes the services of Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV + and iCloud from €14.95 a month.
How to get a free Apple Music subscription
Would you like to listen to music on your iPhone totally free with Apple Music? In the same way that iOS users have the possibility to listen to music for free with Spotify++, it is also possible to access Apple Music services without spending a single euro. You just have to be a little creative.
As a new member of Apple Music, every user has the right to opt for between 1 and 3 months free on the platform to listen to music from the company with the bitten apple logo. On the other hand, external services such as Shazam either MediaMarkt they also offer their own promotion to listen to free music on Apple Music. During that period of time, you will have the possibility to access the entire catalog of Apple Music songs and even download music to listen without an Internet connection. Now, when the free trial period ends, you will no longer have access to the downloaded songs.
How to get 1 – 3 months of Apple Music with free trials
Apple offers a promotion that invites you to use Apple Music services between 1 and 3 months free trial when you buy a new device or sign up with a new Apple ID account.
This is the most common method to listen to free music on Apple Music, since the company itself recommends you access the free trial period through different notices and notifications. Be that as it may, below we will explain step by step how to obtain between 1 to 3 months of free trial of Apple Music to listen to your favorite music on iPhone, iPad and other devices compatible with the service.
- Open the Music app.
- Click on the “Listen” menu in the lower area.
- Then click on the promotional banner of 1 – 3 months free of Apple Music.
- Select the subscription plan you want (Individual, Voice, Family or Student), Apple will not charge you for the subscription until the end of the free trial period.
- Fill in the information associated with your account including a valid payment method and your credentials.
- Finally confirm your subscription using the side button, Face ID or Touch ID.
Additionally – as long as you recently purchased a new Apple product or registered a new Apple ID account – you can access the Apple Music free trial period from “Services included with the purchase” in app settings.
After the subscription period you purchased for free to listen to music ends, Apple will automatically renew your Apple Music subscription plan. But you have the right to cancel your renewal from Settings > Your account > Subscriptions.
How to get 3 months of free Apple Music with Shazam
A few years have passed since Apple acquired the Shazam application, which ended up being integrated into the Siri virtual assistant services to recognize songs from the iPhone in a couple of taps. Due to this wonderful association, the application offers its users the fabulous opportunity to obtain 3 months free of Apple Music.
Here we leave you a very simple process through which you can get 3 months free to listen to music on Apple Music:
- Download and install the Shazam app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- After access this link.
- Use the camera of your iPhone or iPad to read the QR code that appears on the screen (you can also do it directly from this image)
- The system will automatically open the Shazam app.
- Press the blue “TRY IT FREE” button.
Another method of accessing the free Apple Music service is directly from the Shazam app. Upon entering you will find a red panel dedicated to Apple Music to listen to free music on the Apple platform.
Shazam offers numerous benefits to users who choose to link their account with Apple Music:
- Sync Shazams with Apple Music: Choose to automatically add your Shazams to the “My Shazam Tracks” playlist in Apple Music.
- Add to other playlists: Tap “Add To” to add Shazams to any Apple Music playlist.
- Play full songs on Shazam: Listen to complete songs without leaving the application.
How to get 4 free months of Apple Music with MediaMarkt
MediaMarkt also offers a promotion to get up to 4 months free to listen to music on Apple Music. Furthermore, the process is available for both iOS and iPadOS devices as well as Android smartphones.
- Access the Apple Music section of the MediaMarkt website.
- Click or tap on the “Redeem Now” button.
- The button will redirect you to the Apple website. Press the red “Redeem Now” button again.
- Access with your credentials, select your subscription plan and confirm the action.
Sometimes the trial period can be reduced to 1 month. Apple Music 4 months free promotion is exclusive for new customers and is limited to individual subscriptions.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Download the app Apple Music.
- Then go to the MediaMarkt website.
- Press the “Redeem Now” button.
- Click the “Redeem Now” button again on the Apple Music website.
In addition to activating an Apple Music subscription plan totally free through a couple of taps on your device’s screen, the App Store is full of content that will allow you to discover the best apps to download music with your iPhone and iPad. A method that is a very interesting alternative if you have exhausted your free trial period in Apple Music.
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, iPadizate receives a commission. join up to the iPadizate bargain channel to find out about the best deals before anyone else.