Tech News Desk, After the laptop battery gets damaged, people sell it in junk or consider it useless and keep it somewhere in the house. But this bad battery can be successful. You can charge multiple devices simultaneously by making a power bank out of any laptop’s exhausted battery. You do not even need to go to a mechanic for this. Some electronic gadgets will be required to make a power bank from the battery. You can buy it from any electronic shop or online. If you also have a bad laptop, then follow these steps to make a power bank.
Buy or buy stuff to make a power bank
1. Buy 1 meter cable to test whether the battery is working.
2. If you do not have a screw driver, then buy it too.
3. It is necessary to have a voltmeter to check the capacity of the battery.
4. Buy a DC LED light and power bank case.
Follow these steps to check the battery
1. To check whether the battery is intact, first take it out with a screwdriver.
2. For this you watch the video on YouTube.
3. Remove all small batteries from the plastic cover.
4. After this, check by placing the voltmeter alternately on both sides of the battery.
5. Use only correct battery in power bank.
Make power bank like this
1. Put all the small batteries in the power bank case.
2. The power bank case should have LED indicator, DC converter, output port and charging port.
3. After this stick all the parts in the power bank case at the right place.
4. Put a paper between all the batteries, this can avoid short circuit.
5. Now install the power bank case cover properly.
6. Charge multiple phones at once with this power bank.