The Glitch of walking through doors
The typical glitch of walking through walls is not new. Somehow or another users have always encountered errors that cause jumps between map elements and visual errors that were apparently not present. These are silly bugs that are sometimes hard to detect, but when they are detected they affect you in two very different ways: either they are a real problem that affects the game experience or they serve to cheat. Today we have a case of the second type.
Unlocking Strongholds without a key
It has never been so easy before open a fortress. As explained by the YouTube user MetabeTV, You just have to work as a team (in pairs), have a vehicle and try several times. The trick works really well, it is very easy to do, since what it does is the following:
- Get into a game accompanied by a friend or someone you can communicate with, since you will have to coordinate.
- Find a vehicle, preferably a quad. We haven’t been able to test this cheat with another vehicle, so we don’t know exactly if it works with another vehicle.
- go to one of the doors locked and stand in front of her totally glued.
- The partner must take control of the quad and drive straight towards the door with the idea of run over you.
- If all goes well, you will magically pass through the door.
- If it doesn’t come out, try again.
Dangers and details to take into account
Although the cheat is great and will allow you to teleport inside the building you are trying to open, you should keep in mind that Strongholds are usually highly protected by groups of quite aggressive enemiesalso finding enemies protected with shields.
By this we mean that when you magically enter the interior of the building, you will most likely immediately encounter a heavily armed group that will take you down in a matter of seconds, so be careful with that. On the other hand, the doors of secret rooms belonging to places like “cabin key” would be easily accessible, and considering that there are no enemies there, the trick will save many turns in search of the original key.
Will this glitch go away?
Considering that this is such a harmless and absurd glitch, most likely the next update will fix it quickly, but we must keep in mind that the bug has existed since the release of the Verdansk mapso maybe he will stay with us for a long time.
The point is that in the DMZ being able to go through doors helps to get things that require previous steps, so it could be considered cheating. For that reason, we believe that it will be patched soon, so if you want to try it, you better do it as soon as possible.
Thanks Pepe for the warning.