As you well know, a TV Not only is it great, but they also cost good money. Especially if we buy a new generation OLED or MiniLED TV. Here we are talking about more than 1,000 euros and we can easily reach €4,000.
And with all the technology in today’s newest and best televisions, it is important to know how to clean them correctly and how oftenotherwise we can have a television full of dust and stains or, worse and the nightmare of many, a scratched panel.
Using an incorrect cleaning method (such as spraying the TV directly with strong chemicals) can cause permanent damage and void any warranties that may still be in effect, so be very careful. Luckily, common sense rules here.
Here’s the best way to clean any type of flat screen TV without ruining it or getting rid of annoying streaks, along with some helpful tips on how to scrub all your accessories. And I’m not saying it, the Good Housekeeping Cleaning Institute says it.
How to clean the screen of a Smart TV without damaging it:
How to clean your television: equipment and method
Today’s TV screens are delicate and often do not withstand continuous traditional wet cleaning. It doesn’t break if you do it 10 times, but it does break when you’ve washed it 101 times with a cloth that’s too wet.
So if you have a Samsung, Sony or LG TV that has accumulated some dirt, or if you’ve recently bought a nice 4K OLED TV that you want to keep looking like new without damaging it, follow the dry cleaning methods and follow these steps:
What you need to clean your Smart TV
- Microfiber cloth or electrostatic duster
- Pre-moistened cloth for electronics
- Soft bristle vacuum attachment
How do you clean your TV?
- Turn off the television. It’s easier to see and remove streaks when the screen is off.
- Dust off. Use a soft, dry microfiber cloth designed to gently clean and remove stains. You can also try an electrostatic duster.
- Clean the stains. Experts recommend using a pre-moistened wipe to gently remove smudges from your TV screen. Never spray anything directly on the screen. You could damage its interior.
- Clean twice. To clean your TV without leaving streaks, first wipe in one direction (horizontal or vertical) and then wipe in the opposite direction to thoroughly cover the entire screen. Turn or fold the cloth frequently to prevent collected dust from returning to the screen.
With this, we would have our television very clean and ready to be enjoyed with the next movie that premieres on HBO Max or Disney +. But, if you want to continue cleaning the peripherals that surround the TV, it is best that you do this.
For him TV remote wave Sound bar, The good news is that we don’t need to be too picky: a clean microfiber cloth and some product (a universal cleaner will do).
In this way we will remove the grease from the remote buttons and the fingerprints and dust from the sound bar. And with all this we have the television in perfect condition.