A must-have app on our mobile is WhatsApp instant messaging. But it may be that in various ways it is difficult for us to install this app. Well, this has a particularity, that when installing it asks us for a verification or validation code. For that, we have to get WhatsApp code by email or in Gmail.
WhatsApp may be down, it went down today and it doesn’t work. Perhaps we made a mistake when writing the country or zone code, making it difficult to install, or we do not have enough signal of mobile telephony and we only have Wi-Fi. In those cases we have to solve the connection problems in WhatsApp. But then what do we need to do to receive the verification code? In this post we will learn how to verify WhatsApp using our email in Gmail.
What is the WhatsApp verification code for?
The WhatsApp verification code is used to confirm if it is really your number and the identification of the person who tries to enter the account. With the purpose of avoiding fraud or data theft.
Now, in order to receive the code by SMS, you must have the chip of the number that you entered in the app on your smartphone. However, if you notice that time has passed and you wonder why don’t i get the code verification: you will have the possibility to send to Google email, that is, in Gmail.
Which, you can enter the mobile application, to verify your identity. After that, you can start using the app by entering your mobile phone data, or with your fixed internet network.
Apart from this, keep in mind that this security system is used by the vast majority of mobile applications. In particular, those of the metaverse company of Facebook, which are very strict in protecting their users’ data.
Therefore, the next time you want to install the WhatsApp mobile application, you have to check if the number you are going to enter is the one of the SIM that is in the smartphone. so you can receive SMS verification code; however, it doesn’t hurt to also have your email activated in Gmail or Google, in case of an emergency.
How to get my WhatsApp verification code by mail?
Many times the WhatsApp verification or activation code may take time and may even never arrive. our inbox, So, you wonder why I don’t get the verification code? The essential thing to be able to enjoy this app is to obtain the WhatsApp code by email in Gmail.
With these steps, the wait for the confirmation text message is yesterday. Since, if you follow the instructions that we give you to the letter, rest assured, that you will receive the confirmation codequickly on your smartphone.
Receive WhatsApp code in Gmail
In order to receive the verification code through your email in Gmail, You only have to follow the steps that we will describe below:
- Once Wifi is on, open the app and enter the phone number. In this option you can enter any number you want, however, you will not receive any message with the verification code. And, therefore, you will not be able to obtain the identity confirmation code.
- The application will alternatively ask you to verify your account, since, is not activated to receive messages.
- Select the option; send by e-mail. Accept after placing the Email.
- Then, just before proceeding, cancel it.
- In this way, the code they will send it to your email in Gmail, so you’ll need to open the message. Then copy the code and go back to the App.
- Paste the code sent in Gmail, where it asks you. Continue with the installation process and you’re done.
Why didn’t I receive the verification code by email and what can I do?
maybe for some reason you don’t have your telephone line card and therefore the mail is not added and you want to activate WhatsApp or get the verification code. For these cases, there are several pages that allow you to use numbers virtually or create them, but for this you need to download and open an external app.
One of these apps or applications is TextNow, this tool will help you to make calls and send texts like verification code in WhatsApp mobile app. For this you only have to create your own account. With this installed app you will be able to install WhatsApp without having a SIM card, you will only have to have an Internet connection through Wi-Fi or mobile phone data and carry out the following procedure.
- Download the TextNow App from the Apple Store or Play Store.
- After it is installed, it will assign you an SMS number, so you can use it to enter whatsapp and receive the code.
- Enter the phone number assigned by the application and wait for the confirmation message or verification code to be sent to you, a notification as SMS failed.
- This will allow you to choose to check by call. Select confirm by a call and you will receive the call to the number that TextNow assigned to you.
- Finally, when you get the verification code, enter it and So you enter WhatsApp.
WhatsApp and its activation
WhatsApp is one of the most used applications by us, therefore, as soon as the app is downloaded and carry out the steps that are requested there. This will send you a text message, to validate the installation with the 6 six digit code to the number you entered.
This will allow you can sync your contacts, and verify that the mobile or smartphone is your property. In addition, you will be able to receive the verification code, not only by SMS, but also by means of a call to your mobile telephone line. That way you won’t have to think about, why didn’t I get the code?
Traditional ways of verification in WhatsApp
SMS verification: When downloading WhatsApp, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the entered phone number. In this way, WhatsApp will verify that you own the number you entered. However, there are cases where you say, why don’t I get the code? Well, here is another alternative.
Check by a call: If you cannot receive the validation code by SMS, the other alternative is to receive a call. Select the option to receive the activation code by call. Thus, the operator will make the call to the entered number and provide you with the PIN with the verification code. And that’s it, place it in the corresponding space and that’s it.
It is very helpful to know the alternative ways of activate this instant messenger very useful for our times. There are even ways to activate a WhatsApp account without a phone number or SIM, but that’s a topic for another day. If this post was useful, leave your comment.