Facebook is the most popular social network on the internet and there are currently more than 2.4 billion active accounts. Their use is massive and they strive to maintain the privacy of their users. However, anyone can be attacked by a hackerand internet and lose access to your account.
In such cases, Facebook has several ways to recover hacked Facebook accounts without knowing the password. With the final purpose, to unlock our profile of Facebook hacked.
Sometimes human error can be a factor in the theft of a user account on the Internet. There are passwords that are not robust enough and they are easy targets for computer attacks or hackers. That is why we are going to teach you how to recover or unlock a hacked Facebook.
How to know if my Facebook account has been hacked?
We have all been through this situation at some point. However, if this is the first time this has happened to you and you want to know if your Facebook has been hacked and you want to get it back. Follow the instructions that I will mention below:
- The first and most obvious step is when trying to log into the account. A message appears that your email or password do not match or they are not correct.
- Now, although this does not give you security that we are facing a hacked Facebook. However, if you must verify that if you give recover the password.
- Either by your email or without mail, and notes, which the code doesn’t work for you password recovery. So there, if you suspect that you are facing a hacked Facebook.
- Another sign that indicates that your account is at risk or in the hands of a hacker, is that when you manage to unlock or enter your account. Notes that your email was changedas well as your date of birth and your name.
- And last but not least obvious is discover sent messages to your contacts of which you were not. Apart from also finding friend requests from strangers in your email or Facebook inbox.
Therefore, if you manage to unlock or recover your profile, you have to change this data that we told you about. And one of the most important are, the password and email. With the purpose, that your profile is not in danger of a hacker again.
In addition, placing a step verification method no mail. This in order that if you cannot access your email, you have the possibility to recover and unlock your hacked Facebook or hacked account, and even when you forget the password through an SMS message.
Methods of recovering a Facebook account that has been hacked
Fortunately, there is more than one way to recover a Facebook account that has been hacked. The method will depend the level of security you have and how many changes did the hacker make right after the account was stolen. Therefore, unlocking it is essential to recover our profile or hacked account.
Recover my account with email
It is the simplest method and it is the first one that you should apply to recover the hacked Facebook account. If you remember your email address, go to the recovery page and put email. Hit the Search button.
If your email is still associated with your Facebook account, it will allow you to send code by email. Once you make the code request they will send you a 6 digit code to the mail.
Check your email and copy the six digits that Facebook sent you. Place them on the page and click on the Continue or unlock button. now you must assign a new password to your account and you will be able to access your account again.
Recover my account with my phone number
Facebook’s insistence that you associate your phone number with your account makes sense when you find yourself in this situation. If you can’t remember your email or the hacker took it upon himself to change the account’s email, phone number can be your salvation to unlock and recover a hacked Facebook.
- Enter the Facebook login page and select the option; Have you forgotten the account details?
- Enter the phone number that you have linked to the Facebook account. After you enter the number and it is verified that it is still associated with your account.
- you will get a text message with a code, with which, you can unlock your hacked Facebook. Enter the code that came to you in the message on the page.
- And immediately afterwards, enter a new password and thus, you will be able to access your hacked Facebook account again.
What to do if my email and registered phone number of my hacked Facebook have been changed?
If you have already tried the first two options to recover a hacked account, and both your phone number and your email are no longer associated with the account. It is likely that the hacker changed them.
At this point you should think that there is not much to do, but it will depend on the security settings of your hacked account. With the objective that you can recover or unlock your profile, it does not matter if you do it from an app on your Android mobile phone or computer.
Facebook has a relatively new security setting where you can configure several trusted friends. To whom Facebook will contact, so that you can regain access to your account, either through a cell phone, computer or laptop. You can configure this option in the Security and Login section, this in order that if these cases of hacked account or hacked Facebook occur.
Sign in to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/ using your Android mobile phone or your PC, and enter your username or full name. Press the search button and select the link No longer have access?
Enter an email address where you can receive information to recover or unlock your hacked Facebook account. Select Continue and choose the option Reveal my trusted contacts, in order to recover your hacked Facebook.
You must fill out a form with the data of your trusted contacts, which you previously assigned. When finished, you must copy a special link and send it to your trusted contacts for them to send you a login code. With the codes, you can successfully recover your account.
In this way, you can recover your hacked Facebook. And prevent these cases of hacked account, happen again here or on your other social networks. Furthermore, this process can be done from an application on your mobile phone Android or iPhone, and even with your laptop or desktop computer.
When you have exhausted all the options to be able to recover and unlock your hacked Facebook. There is no alternative but to contact directly support [email protected]and tell them that you cannot access your account or your other social networks associated with the same account.
Most likely, they will contact you, and ask for some kind of ID of your hacked account, to check what is really you, so we can give you access to your hacked Facebook. If at any time you suspect that your account is at risk, Facebook has a special section for this type of situation, and don’t forget to share this article on your social networks.