It is one of the most important messaging applications, ahead of others, such as Telegram, currently has a good number of users and intends to take a step forward. WhatsApp has been evolving, with the latest updates it has undoubtedly proven to be an app with a good note.
The utility has been improving, especially if you want what everyone wants, open one thing or another, in addition to always having things at hand, it remains to see details, including the basics. WhatsApp is an application that is worth it, especially if the case arises and start with them, which is the basics right now.
we are going to show you how to send a blank message on whatsapp, having the opportunity to do this without the need to have another phone apart from yours. WhatsApp is an app that is worth it and it is one of the things that deserve a lot due to the different tasks, including those considered basic.
What does the green WhatsApp circle mean?
Messages through WhatsApp
If you decide to send messages through WhatsApp, you are one of the people that you have a lot to say, especially if you haven’t done it before. The app launched by Meta is an opportunity to show what it’s really worth, one of the things is that you can send text, images and even documents if you want.
WhatsApp is an application that is very worthwhile, if you have not tried it you have to do it and above all approve things, such as the one to send a message. It is a detail that may be of interest to you, to that it is necessary to add that it is ideal whatever happens and it will be good to play with this.
Blank messages to WhatsApp are ideal if you want to surprise and above all reach other people, which sometimes are many. The Meta app is valid and, above all, you have it at hand whenever you want, especially at any time you are chatting, which is normal in this type of case.
How to send a blank message to WhatsApp
One way to send blank messages on WhatsApp is not to write at any timeIn addition, good practice is required. The message is clear, they are also usually fast if what you want is for the other person to receive a text, images and other less important details.
The user will be the one who gets to choose the information, in addition to giving the details you need, which is what happens at this point. Try to copy the message or remember itgiven that later you will have to say what you wanted to say, if you wanted to specify something to the specific person.
If you want to send a blank message to a WhatsApp contactDo the following:
- The first and essential thing is to have a page that has unicode characters, not seeing anything relatively of what you send when using the braille alphabet
- After that, enter the Unicode Character page and < put the following characters «>>>> <<<«
- If you copied it, open the conversation of the person you want to send to specifically
- Click on send and wait for this message to arrive, not seeing what you have sent at that specific moment
This one works on all conversations, you can copy and paste as many as you want, you also have specific pages that do it for you, with a code similar to this one. Try any other and make the other person say something specific to you without knowing what you wanted to say at that opportune moment.
Send blank WhatsApp messages with Empty Character
You may want to use another service with which send a blank message to a WhatsApp contact, it is worth mentioning that it is viable as there are many more. One of the reigning right now is Empty Character, which promises good efficiency if you want to quickly send a message to someone else.
This method is copyable from the web page, then it can be carried out and copied wherever you want, including your name, status and other sites. The truly important thing is that you will surprise everyone with just a few thingsamong them being the invisible of the group when you need it.
To send blank messages with Empty Characterperform the following steps:
- First, open the WhatsApp application, you will need to have it executed
- The next step is to access Empty Character in this linkis a page that goes to what we are looking for, giving us a unicode that is used to send blank messages for WhatsApp
- It has several methods, the first of which is the copyable from the “Clipboard”, the recognized easy, the second is that you write what you want, then it will become invisible if you post it on WhatsApp
- After copying the message, take it to the conversation and hit “Send”, wait for him to read it and be surprised that he has nothing, but relatively nothing in his conversation, which is usually unexpected by many
Use the white message in your name/status
Blank message will work on name and also statusOn the other hand, it should be noted that this is a copy and you will see it blank at all times. The Empty Character will work for us, both the first and the second method, for example putting our name blank and nothing appears.
It will be easy to carry out this processyou just have to do the same, although in this case go to your profile settings, specifically with the following steps:
- Opens the Empty Character page again
- Copy the “Clipboard”, it appears that it has been copied
- After this go to WhatsApp, in the general tabhit the three points and then “Settings”
- Click on the name, at the top and then click on the pencil next to “Name”
- Paste what you took from Empty Character and click on “Save”
- And ready