If you plan to travel to a new destination in the near future, you may want to visit several places before arriving there. In this case, Google Maps allows you to configure a routebut with several stops along the way, which is part of the [tips más interesantes de este servicio](https://andro4all.com/google-maps/best-google-maps-android-tutorials).
But this is not all, because you can also share this route with friends or family in case you want to organize yourself in the best way and take a tour of the city and its main destinations, although you can also guide yourself with the colors of Google Maps.
It is important to note that to create a multi-stop route on Google Maps, you will not need to perform complicated stepsbut it is very simple. Next, we will explain how.
Steps to configure a route with different stops on Google Maps
This is functionality designed for people to conveniently create plans with friends and family, so they can explore various important points of a city. And if you want to know how to do it, you just have to follow these steps:
- The first thing, obviously, is to enter the Google Maps app.
- Then, you must proceed to select the destination that interests you.
- So, you tell the app that you want to create a route to that place.
- All this in the interface How to get.
- Here you can add all the stops you want and, when you finish, you order them as you prefer.
- You can configure all the stops you want.
When you’ve done all this, you can see on the left of the desktop version or in the interface of the mobile app, all the stops that you configured before arriving at your final destination.
It is important to note that this procedure is somewhat different in the desktop version and the mobile app. Thus, we will explain both ways.
- From the computer, you have to enter the Google Maps website.
- Once you have configured your route with several stops, you must click on the hamburger menu (three vertical lines)
- Here you will find the option Share or embed the map.
- Then, among all the options, you must select what suits you best, such as being able to send a link.
- You can also choose through which platform you want to share it.
Secondly, if you want to share the route from the mobileyou have to follow these steps:
- Once you have created the route with several stops from the mobile app, you must click on the Menu.
- The next thing is to click on the option Share directions.
- After this, a window will appear with various options through which you can share the directions.
It’s that simple to share the routes planned from the mobile and desktop version of Google Maps.