If you want to know how to share your spotify account with another user, here we explain how to do it step by step. First of all, let’s review the two situations to which this question may refer.
The first one is if you want a second person to use your subscription to be able to listen to music without ads, you need a subscription to the family plan. This is the only way to share it without causing problems later.
Now, let’s go in parts. If you’re the plan administrator, you have full control over who can join or be removed from your Family Plan.
Here’s how to share your Spotify account with another user:
- Sign in to your account.
- Scroll down until you find the “Manage Your Family Plan Accounts” section.
- Choose the option to add or remove members according to your needs.
Now when you invite someone to join the plan, they will receive a link to join. To join successfully, you must follow these steps:
- Sign in with your own account (or register if you don’t already have an account).
- Confirm your full address to verify your eligibility.
With that said, you have to keep in mind that members only have the option to switch from one Family Plan to another once a year.
If the invite link appears to have expired, you can try opening it in a private or incognito browsing window in your web browser. If this doesn’t fix the problem, simply ask your plan administrator to send you a new invite.
Now, if what you mean is sharing your Spotify account with another user, this is very simple.
- On mobile and tablet devices:
- Open the app and go to the home page, then select “Settings”.
- Tap the “View Profile” option.
- In the upper right corner, you will see three dots (in iOS they will be horizontal, in Android – vertical).
- Click on them and select “Share”.
- Here, you will have the option to share in various messaging applications, allowing your contacts from all over the world to enjoy your profile and your excellent musical selection.
- On the desktop app:
- Click on your profile photo, located in the upper right corner of the application, to access your profile.
- Then click on the three horizontal dots below your name.
- Hover over the “Share” option and select your platform of choice.
In this way, you can perform this action without major problems. Remember to subscribe to our Newsletter to be aware of more relevant news for you like this one to know how to share your Spotify account with another user.