Currently We use our mobile devices for practically any task. Despite having so much versatility in their use, they continue to maintain their essence, that is, communicating with our loved ones, friends, co-workers, or acquaintances. Therefore, it is easy to deduce that keeping our contacts safe is very important. precisely Today we will be talking about how to transfer contacts from one mobile phone to another using Bluetooth.
A few years ago Bluetooth was used to transfer almost any information and files between two mobile phones. Although it is still used today, Alternatives to this method have emerged that streamline processes, We will be talking about some of them. Of course, all of them are characterized by their intuitive and simple use.
How to transfer contacts from one mobile phone to another via Bluetooth?
There are many ways available to transfer contacts from one mobile phone to another, one of them is via Bluetooth. To complete this process successfully, you will only have to follow the following sequence of steps:
One at a time
- The first thing will be go to the contacts application of your mobile device.
- Slide your finger on the screen, until you find that contact you want to pass to another mobile.
- Select the contact and You will automatically be shown the option to share. This can be found at the bottom edge of the screen or some other place depending on the device.
- Later you must Select the Bluetooth option.
- You must activate Bluetooth on your mobile deviceand on the other mobile phone to which you want to transfer the contact.
- Make sure your smartphone is in visible mode
- Select the other mobile to share the contact, Make sure the import is accepted on the other device of the contact.
- Ready this way you will quickly have the contact available on the other mobile phone.
Pass multiple contacts at once:
The process of passing several contacts through Bluetooth at once is quite similar to the steps we described above, to do this you must:
- Access the Contacts application.
- Within your contact list, select those who you want to share via Bluetooth.
- Click on the share option and then choose Bluetooth.
- Once this step is reached, the process continues exactly the same as we described above.
What other ways are there to transfer contacts from one mobile phone to another other than via Bluetooth?
Although the Bluetooth option was extremely popular a few years ago, today today has been displaced by other easier routes and quick to do some of these are:
From your Google account
- The first thing you should do is make sure that All your contacts are saved on the SIM card.
- You will then be directed to the app contacts on your device.
- Will search the menu represented by three horizontal lines. On some devices it is located in the upper left corner of the screen. Although this It may vary depending on the model and brand.
- Once there, you must look for the Manage Contacts option.
- Then you will need to press on the Import contacts section.
- Select the site from which you want to import contacts, either from the phone or from a backup in the cloud.
- Then you must choose where you want to export them, We recommend that you do it to your Google account.
- This way when you log in on another mobile device, Your contacts will be synchronized automatically.
By exporting contacts
This method is one of our favorites due to its simplicity. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Contacts app on your Android device.
- Press on the three horizontal lines, which can be located in the upper left corner of the device.
- Once there, Click on the Manage Contacts option, and then Export contacts.
- You will have two options to choose from: one of them will be to export contacts to internal storage, and the other towards the SIM card.
- To end, you must go to an application like WhatsApp or Telegram, and send the contacts. These are stored as VCF File on the internal storage of the smartphone.
Using the WiFi network
There are several applications that allow you to transfer contacts and other types of files from one mobile phone to another via WiFi. One of the most popular of all is Zapyawhich since the year of its launch has managed to achieve impressive success.
Some of the most liked features of this app are:
- You can transfer contacts from mobile phone to another very quickly. As well as images, videos, applications, and all types of files, whether heavy or light.
- This has compatibility with the latest version of the Android operating system.
- You will be able to make a very simple and quick backup from your device current one to a new one in case you want to replace it.
- Connecting with other mobile devices It is very safe and effective.
- The user interface in addition to being nice it is very intuitive.
This application is available for free in the Play Store today has managed to accumulate more than one billion downloads in said application store.
This is another of the apps commonly used and liked by users to transfer contacts from one mobile to another. It allows you to pass them either from one application to another application, or through the application and using an email as a recipient of contacts.
You must keep in mind that in order to transfer contacts from one mobile phone to another from app to app, It must be installed on both devices. In this case it will only be necessary to enter an ID which will allow you to receive the contacts.
The application has managed to accumulate more than a million downloads in the Play Store and favorable password account by Internet users It is completely free to use and has a fairly simple and intuitive interface.
We hope that in this article You have found all the necessary information to know how to transfer contacts from one mobile phone to another via Bluetooth. We have also shown you some other additional ways to do it, all of them very easy and fast. Let us know in the comments which others you know. We read you.
If this article was interesting for you, we recommend the following:
How do I know if my cell phone is tapped? | Complete Guide