Activating Tinder Stealth Mode is easier than you think! Follow our tutorial and find out how to use Tinder without anyone knowing.
Does the thought of your friends and family knowing you use Tinder scare you? Well you will not need to delete the app from your mobile device, close your account, or look for alternatives to Tinder to meet people. And it is that this dating social network has a “Hidden mode” that you can activate in a simple, fast and free way.
Although the application that has this dating service on Android and iOS has a functionality called “Incognito mode”it does not work for use the respective app secretly.
It is for this reason that several steps must be carried out so that the famous “Hidden mode” can be activated correctly. If you are interested in knowing what those steps are, all you have to do is keep reading, Here we will explain them in detail!
The methods that we will show you next, work only on Android mobile devices. In case you use Tinder from your computer or iPhone, we will we recommend activating incognito mode (from the browser in the case of the PC, and from the own app that Tinder has on iOS).
Block contacts within the Tinder app
The tutorial that we will show you next, it will prevent the contacts that you have added on your mobile from knowing that you are using Tinder. Simply put, they will never find your Tinder account.
- First you will have to open the Tinder app from your mobile device. Once you are inside the dating service in question, you must click on your profilewhich is located in the lower corner of the screen.
- Within your Tinder profile, you will have to hit the little cog that appears in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the category “My visibility”and click on “Block contacts”.
- Hit the button that says “Continue”.
- Click on “Import contacts”.
- Allow Tinder to access all your contacts.
- Select the contacts you want to block.
- And finally, click on the option that says “Block contacts”.
Prevent your Facebook friends from knowing you use Tinder
Did you create your Tinder account using Facebook? if your answer is “Yeah”you should block access to the list of friends you have within the social network. To do this, you must carefully follow all these steps:
- Enter Facebook from your phone.
- Within the social network, you will have to click on the three horizontal lines (they appear in the upper right corner).
- Go to the bottom of the menu and click on “Settings and privacy”. A submenu will be displayed with more options, enter the one that says “Setting”.
- Go to the section “Permissions”and then click on “Apps and websites”.
- Access the options “Tinder”.
- And, as the last step, click on the button “Eliminate” which is to the right of the option called “Friends list”.
Hide the Tinder app on your mobile
Despite the fact that almost no Android terminal allows you to hide the applications that have been installed, there is a totally free tool that has the ability to hide the icon of any app.
It is called “Hyde Launcher” and you can download it on any Android phone. If you have already installed it, you must follow all these steps to hide tinder app in your terminal.
- open the app “Hyde Launcher”.
- Click on the light blue option that says “Always”.
- Choose “Hyde Launcher” and then click on “Make Default”.
- Choose the Tinder app to be able to hide it from your phone.
- Hit the eye icon so that it hides properly.
- Once hidden, you must click twice on the screen of your phone, and then enter the unlock pattern to be able to see the Tinder icon again.
Without anything more to add in this regard, it is extremely important to inform you that there is no application that activates the hidden mode in Tinder automatically. That said, we advise you not to download and install them, because the only thing you will get is to be scammed (they will steal your data and Tinder account).