Huawei mobile devices have been very popular in recent years due to their elegant design, advanced features and competitive prices. However, due to the trade sanctions imposed by the United States, the new models of the Chinese brand no longer have access to Google services and many people have decided to switch to other brands of smartphones.
So if you own a Huawei device and are looking to sell it secondhand, all is not lost. In this article, we will explore some Huawei models that you can still sell for good money.
Quite popular Huawei models
One of the most popular models is the Huawei P30Pro. Released in 2019, the P30 Pro offers a great user experience thanks to its quad-lens rear camera, 6.47-inch OLED display, and powerful Kirin 980 processor. Also, unlike Huawei’s latest models, the P30 Pro still have access to Google servicesmeaning potential buyers won’t have to worry about installing alternative apps.
If you have a newer device, like the Huawei P40ProIt is a good option to sell it second hand. Released in 2020, the Huawei P40 Pro features a OLED screen 6.58-inch, a quad-lens rear camera and a Kirin 990 processor. Although you don’t have access to Google services, the P40 Pro comes with Huawei’s app store, AppGallery, which offers a wide selection of popular apps.
Another well-known model is the Huawei P50Prowhich many may be looking for their incredible 100x digital zoom that is capable of capturing any element no matter how far away it is. This along with a perfect performance to develop any activity, an ideal screen to play content and a battery with almost infinite autonomy.
Tips to sell your mobile
If you are thinking of selling your Huawei mobile on second-hand platforms, here are some tips that can help you get the best possible price and make sure the transaction is safe and smooth:
- Clean and repair your mobile: Before selling your Huawei mobile, make sure it is in good condition and works properly. Clean it carefully and repair any problems it may have, such as a cracked screen or dead battery.
- backup your data: Make sure to back up all your personal data, such as photos, contacts, and messages. You can easily do this via the cloud or an SD card.
- Research the market value: Research the market value of your phone before putting it up for sale. You can do this by researching the prices of similar devices on sales sites like eBay or Wallapop.
- Take quality photos– Take high-quality photos of your Huawei smartphone so buyers can clearly see its condition. Take photos of it from different angles and in different lighting.
- Describe your mobile in detail: In the description of your mobile, include all the important details, such as its model, its capacity, its condition and any problems it may have. Be honest and transparent with potential buyers.
- Set a fair price: Set a fair and reasonable price for your Huawei device, based on its market value and condition. Don’t ask for too much money, but don’t sell it below the fair price either.