You will love these Anycubic 3D printers
Kobra Go, Kobra Max and M3 Max are the main anycubic printers currently on sale, perfect to meet your 3D printing needs at home, now at much cheaper prices.
3D Kobra Go
It is a printer designed for users who prefer to know better how the inside of the machine works and how 3d printer works. It has a construction surface of 22x22x25cm.
Its automatic leveling simplifies the leveling process and provides you with an effortless calibration experience thanks to its Anycubic LeviQ automatic leveling system. You may level and print with a single button.
Has a maximum printing speed 100 mm/s. It is the perfect choice for beginners and hobbyists who want a 3D printer with automatic bed leveling at an affordable price.
It has a special price of €219.99 instead of the usual 299.99 euros until November 30, unless they run out. Hurry up!
Anycubic Photon Kobra Max
Anycubic Kobra Max It is a printer that right now is greatly reduced, which has a large size of 400x400x450 mm, intelligent automatic leveling, double screw motor and run-out detection to monitor if the filament runs out. Is very easy to level with a single button, just like printing. The operation is very smooth and allows you to pretty much do whatever you want with it.
has a screen 4.3 inch touch LCD and it is very easy to use, without waiting. Their maximum print speed is 180mm/sthe average speed is 80 mm/s and it has a fast start.
Anycubic Photon M3 Max
M3 Max is the largest resin 3d printer of the M3 line. With a giant build volume of 30.0 x 29.8 x 16.5 cm, it can provide plenty of space for large-format prints or printing multiple models at once.
Has a 13.6-inch 7K LCD screen and the highly uniform Anycubic LightTurbo UV light system, to produce intricate and finely detailed prints, with sharp details.
The design of automatic resin feeding allows you to place the resin bottle upside down (without spilling resin) inside the back of the printer so that it refills it when needed, with intelligent detection system when it is enough. It is faster than other 3D printers.
It has a price of 979 euros instead of the usual €1,099, which certainly makes it a good deal on a high-quality printer. You have until December 1 of this year or until the promotional units run out.
More ANYCUBIC products
Although we have made a very interesting selection with the best offers of the most outstanding products of the brandyou can find others that can be more adjusted to your needs or budget such as these:
- Kobra – Before: 349 euros Now: 282 euros
- Kobra Plus – Before: 499 euros Now: 399 euros
- Kobra Neo – Before: 360 euros Now: 260 euros
- Vyper– Before: 409 euros Now: 329 euros
- Photon Mono 4K – Before: 179 euros Now: 143 euros
- Photon Mono X – Before: 299 euros Now: 239 euros
- Photon Mono X 6K – Before: 627.55 euros Now: 482.41 euros
- Mono X 2– Before: 479 euros Now: 409 euros
- Photon Ultra – Before: 615.93 euros Now: 452.41 euros
- Photon D2– Before: 1000 euros Now: 750 euros
- Photon M3 Premium – Before: 968.44 euros Now: 754.09 euros
- Photon M3 – Before: 239 euros Now: 191 euros
- Anycubic Photon M3 Plus – Before: 439 euros Now: 364 euros
- Before h&Cure 2.0 – Before: 149.99 euros Now: 109.99 euros
- Before h&Cure Plus – Before :259.99 euros Now ：191.99 euros
The printers are complemented by these mysterious resin and filament gift boxes:
These are some of the offers that you can find in the 3D printers of the brand these days, which one do you like the most?