A new wallpaper from our collection that changes automatically
The management of wallpapers has changed a lot in iOS 16 thanks to the customization of the lock screen that comes with the new operating system. While until now we could set up an automation in the Shortcuts app to automatically change the background from time to time, now it’s the same system that takes care of it. The steps to achieve this are also very simple:
- We unlock our iPhone and press and hold on the lock screen.
- We touch the blue “+” in the lower right.
- we choose random photos on top.
- We choose whether or not we want to include photos of people, nature, cities, pets… In the case of people, we can select which ones.
- In Frequency we choose Every day.
- we touch Use featured photos to use the selection Siri has made or Select photos manuallyand then Addto choose ourselves.
- If we wish, we add widgets or customize the rest of the home screen options.
- We press okay.
It’s that simple. Hereinafter, every day we will see a new wallpaper on our iPhone. A background that will be randomly drawn from the collection that we defined in step six.
Notice, in step five, that we can also select touching, when activated either Hourlyin addition to Every day. With this we will get the background to change after a touch on the screen, every time we lock and unlock our iPhone, or automatically every hour of the day.
As we have already said, the wallpaper is very predominant on the iPhone. Being able to change it automatically can give us a freshness in appearance most interesting. And although until now we could use shortcuts to achieve it, now with iOS 16 it is much easier.
In Applesphere | With iOS 16 we have yet another way to customize the iPhone lock screen that few know