Since last August 25, season 4 of Fortnite chapter 4 is now available, a new season that includes a new battle pass whose main novelty is found in the skin of Ahsokathe character from the Star Wars franchise who already has his own series on Disney +.
But, in addition, another of the rewards in the form of a skin that we can find in the battle pass is that of the tiktoker Khaby Lame. Although at the moment it is not yet possible to get Ashoka’s skin, since it will be unlocked in the coming weeks, as long as we have the battle pass, if we can get hold of the rest of the skins as Fish MuscleNolan Chance, Piper Pace, Mae and Antonia among others, in addition to the aforementioned tiktoker.
To get all the skins included and show them off before anyone else, along with their different variants available from the new battle pass, it is necessary to reach level 100, a very simple process to carry out as long as we follow the steps that we show you below.
Complete the Fortnite Battle Pass
To complete the new battle pass for season 4 of chapter 4 before anyone else and walk around the map eliminating all enemies without buying levels and completely free of charge, we just have to follow these steps:
- Use XP Maps. One of the most used methods to level up and get the battle pass rewards before anyone else is to use one of the different Fortnite XP maps. These maps generate, the first time we visit them, a large amount of XP that will allow us to go up 2 or more levels in a few minutes without having to do anything at all.
- Fortnite Milestones. Within the Missions section, it is found in the Milestones section. This section allows us earn lots of XPcompleting the challenge, combat and exploration missions, missions that we can do playing regularly and focus on these exclusively, since they are very easy to complete.
- Complete weekly missions. In recent months, the number of missions that Fortnite has made available to us has been extremely varied, missions for specific characters and for the game in general with which we can obtain a large amount of XP. To level up quickly in Fortnite, we must focus our attention on carrying out each and every one of the missions that are currently unlocked since, as the weeks go by, new ones are unlocked.
- Complete the daily missions. Every day at 3 in the afternoon Spanish time, Fortnite adds 3 new daily missions, missions that, if we complete them, allow us to earn up to 45,000 XP points with which we can quickly level up. Unlike other missions, daily missions can be done without realizing it by playing a single game, so it is not necessary to spend all day playing to complete them.
- special missions. From time to time Fortnite offers a series of rewards in the form of time-limited events, rewards that generally allow us to earn XP, skins, emoticons, and more. These events are limited in time and we can only complete while it is available.
- play every day. Playing regularly every day, even if it’s only for an hour, will also allow us to earn XP to level up, especially if we win the odd game.