Windows 11 22H2 testers registered on the Release Preview channel of the Windows Insiders program will have the scoop on a long list of improvements, but also on some very welcome new features in Microsoft’s operating system. The most important concerns Chinese users of Windows 11, since all the characters of the Wubi method and Microsoft’s simplified Chinese have been assigned on a standard keyboard.
To read – Windows 11: File Explorer will finally stop crashing
The “Our recommendations” section of the “Start” menu displays websites. Previously, this part of the interface only showed recent files and new applications. If you don’t like this feature, feel free to disable it In ” Settings > Personalization > Start “. You can control it in a more granular way by simply deleting the website URL you don’t like by right-clicking on it, which will bring up a context menu.
Microsoft fixes Windows 11 bugs that affect professionals
Windows 11 Build 22621.2359 fixes many bugs likely to affect business users especially.
To read – Windows: These 9 Hidden Shortcuts Open Office Apps in No Time
The changes made range from simple cosmetic touch-upsuch as correcting the display of certain elements in remote applications, to the most technical. Here is a selection:
- fixed a bug that caused Windows to crash when using NTFS-compressed Microsoft OneDrive files
- correction of a problem that “freezes” Microsoft Excel when you try to share a file as PDF in Microsoft Outlook
- several in the transmission and processing Outlook events
- fixed an issue with copy operations in the environment App-V application virtualization
- solving a problem that prevents some USB printers from workingbecause Microsoft Defender prevents them from doing so
In all, these are no less than 25 bugs or changes that Microsoft teams have made to Windows 11. You can consult the exhaustive list of changes on the Windows blog.