Outlook Lite, the best experience in your pocket
From Microsoft they are excited to announce the availability of Outlook Lite in certain markets to give more people, schools, universities and small businesses a solution for your mobile devices. Outlook Lite brings the core features of Microsoft Outlook into a smaller, faster-performing application for lightweight devices on any network.
Outlook Lite is available today in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Mexico, Peru, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Venezuela. We will study the possibility of adding support for other countries in the future.
What does it offer?
- The Outlook you like: Outlook Lite has the basic Outlook experience, including access to email, calendar, contacts, and more.
- Light: the Outlook Lite app has a download size of about 5MB and uses very little storage space on the phone.
- Fast: Optimized to run fast on all Android devices, including those with 1GB RAM.
- low battery usage – Uses less phone resources, saving battery
- All networks: works well on all networks including 2G and 3G networks around the world
Thus, Outlook Lite is the same experience that we already knew from this application, but designed for those devices with more limited features. A great option for everyone to get the most out of Outlook.