Razer Kiyo Pro almost half its usual price
If Razer stands out in something as a manufacturer of peripherals, it is for the fact that they aim at the high-end of them and do not offer poor quality trinkets. Of course, the brand is an expert in price premiums and that is why offers like this one Razer Kiyo Pro in order to make our streams of much better quality. Either due to the fact that you have a content channel on platforms like YouTube, Twitch, or other lesser-known ones like Trovo. Failing that, you are a teacher and you find yourself teaching remotely or teleworking in a virtual office environment with the camera on all the time.
And what does this camera offer us on sale for the €119 it costs during Black Friday? Well, it would be best to list them:
- You can capture up to 60 frames per second at Full HD resolution without any compression and, therefore, loss of image quality.
- It has a light sensorwhich is ideal to be able to adapt the quality of the capture according to the amount of light in the environment.
- It has a ultra-sensitive 1/2.8 type CMOS sensor” equipped with STARVIS technology. Allowing you to capture a greater range of what is happening
- You can record on HDR in 30 FPS mode
- Use USB 3.0 or higher connectionunlike the webcam on your laptop that has frame skips and poor quality because it uses USB 2.0, which is 10 times slower.
The offer will last until the end of the Black Friday sale period.
Not just for streamers
So it is an ideal webcam that will allow you to give a good image quality using the standard internet connections that most homes and small businesses have today. Do not be influenced by the fact that it is a camera that seems to be for gamers, its mounting options make it an excellent camera to make even vlogs and give them an additional level of quality compared to what we are used to.