How to activate the ‘Always on screen’ function
In order to locate the function ‘Display always on’ within the system follow this route:
- Get in the ‘Settings’ of your Xiaomi or Redmi mobile.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Always on screen and Lock screen‘.
- In the new window you will see that you can choose an already created theme, use a digital signature, show the clock, whether digital or analog, with animation or plain text, etc.
- If you want to show a message, inside the section ‘Signature‘ you can choose any of the already created and edit them.
How to create your own style of Always on Display
But, without a doubt, the best option is the one that allows us to create a personalized theme from scratch, being able to insert an image (in jpg or png) and incorporate text.
Some of the functions available are:
- Text alignment, from left to right, vice versa, up or down, etc.
- Change font sizebold and choose different fonts.
- Increase or decrease the space between letters and line spacing.
- Create scenes where the text changes color every time you access the mobile, being able to apply very striking neon-type styles.
- Add (or not) the individual icons of messaging apps (WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, etc), date and time and the percentage of remaining battery available.
- Position the block of text and the clock at the top, center or bottom of the screen.
And another handful of great functions so that you can combine between icons, images and keep trying until you find the style that best suits your tastes.
Just do not forget that the ‘always on display’ or ‘always on display’ function consumes resources from your battery. If you want to save, you better keep it disabled or at least enabled in a sober style.