Netflix’s newest mobile game is out this morning in the form of award-winning Spiritfarer from Thunder Lotus. Spiritfarer is a game everyone loves for its emotional story and management gameplay. It also excels with its beautiful graphics where you play as Stella, a ferry captain who builds a boat to explore and take care of spirits.
Spiritfarer arrives in “Netflix Edition”
Netflix is starting to integrate a number of big-name games into its mobile games offering like the recent OxenFree, and Spiritfarer is certainly one of the best examples of game ports in existence. If we believe the description of the App Store, the game was carried by Playdigious, a guarantee of quality.
Watch the Spiritfarer Netflix trailer below:
- Meet unforgettable characters, pamper them and form strong bonds with them.
- Build, manage and upgrade your ship.
- Delight in sumptuous hand-drawn illustrations and animations.
- Working the land, collecting minerals, fishing, harvesting, cooking, weaving and crafting: countless activities await you!
- Run, jump and slide between different elegantly designed platform levels.
- Explore an enchanting and dreamlike universe. Search and collect resources to enhance your ship and craft gifts for your passengers.
- Make the adventure your own with extensive customization options for your ship, your character…and even the cat!
- Unwind for hours with smooth, stress-busting gameplay.
If you want to play Spiritfarer on your mobile, you can download it from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android, provided you have a valid Netflix subscription. Spiritfarer is also available on PC and consoles for €29.99. The next Netflix game is expected to be Kentucky Route Zero.
Download free game Spiritfarer Netflix Edition