He microwave It is one of the most common appliances in most modern homes. Currently there are millions of units throughout the world intended to heat both solid and liquid foods. But, What would happen if we told you that you most likely have your microwave wrongly connected?
Surely you will say no, how am I going to have the wrong microwave connected? This question may be the one you have to ask yourself since not everything goes when it comes to connecting the microwave. In fact, it is really easy to tell if the microwave is connected well or not. The first thing you have to do is go to the kitchen or wherever you have the microwave.
If the microwave is connected to a power strip from which other plugs to different electrical appliances come out. We are very sorry, but you have the microwave connected wrong. Yes, it is that easy to know that you have your microwave poorly connected. So, what does a microwave well connected to your home’s electrical network look like?
The answer is quite easy, your microwave always has to be connected directly to the wall connection port. It doesn’t have to be on a power strip or on an extension. There is no other answer or another way to have a well connected microwave, it has to be connected directly to the electrical outlet on the wall.
So you can know that you have the microwave wrongly connected and increasing the risk of fire
Although it may seem silly, having the microwave connected to the wall socket ensures that you have a minimal risk of fire in your equipment and, therefore, greater security in your home. In fact, as The Sun indicates, having a poorly connected microwave is synonymous with being more likely to suffer a fire.
The reason behind this is that when electrical appliances such as a microwave or refrigerator are plugged into extension sockets, there is a very large possibility that these sockets will not be able to support the power necessary to deal with these equipment and, therefore, end up failing, which in most situations causes a fire.
Ultimately, it’s important to plug the microwave into an outlet on a nearby wall and make sure the outlet is in good working order and not damaged. It is also important to keep the kitchen clean and use all home appliances safely to reduce the risk of home fires.