The fact of being able to interact with WhatsApp from the computer was already a breakthrough at the time, but it is also an end-to-end encrypted messaging application, much safer than its competition, something that of course remains in the version of the browser.
The great advantage of this Web version, which we are talking about, is that right now extensions can be incorporated to make it even more functional.
That is why we are going to see a few to make WhatsApp Web level up and allow us to do things that we could not do if we did not install and use these extensions.
Extensions for WhatsApp Web:
This is a kit with which you will never miss a notification again, even when there is no WhatsApp or Chrome tab.
This extension is capable of:
- Enable always-on desktop notifications: Chrome with WhatsApp Web will be in the background permanently, so that a follow-up will continue to be executed, making any notification visible the moment it is received. Once you see it, you can answer it by clicking on it.
- WhatsApp button to toolbar: we will see a button where the number of unread messages is included. If we move the mouse over it we will see a summary of the conversations that we have not yet read. If the icon turns orange, it means that there is some kind of connectivity problem with the smartphone.
- Only one open WhatsApp Web: this means that only one version can be open at the same time, thus avoiding problems.
As you can see, this extension offers functions that can be very interesting.
WA Web Plus
This is an extension dedicated to privacy with some extremely interesting additions with which we can manage WhatsApp Web.
Can you blur messages and imagesview statuses secretly, hide our own so it can’t be changed, or pin conversations to the top of the list.
As far as appearance is concerned, it also has things that are striking and may even be necessary for some, such as, for example, that you can apply a custom chat wallpaperadd emoji reactions to messages and more facets oriented to this theme.
It is an extension that can be of great help, especially if we are in a place where we do not want prying eyes.
Extension: WA Web Plus
This extension also incorporates a series of additions that will be added to WhatsApp Web and with which everything will be easier, since it will be possible to respond more quickly to the people who write to us.
This extension will allow us:
- Write predefined messages and send them with a single press.
- replace text by emojis when writing faces of this type 🙂 🙁 :O 😛
- Being able to use the formatted text bold, italic, or strikethrough.
- Scan and count the messages in a chat.
- They can be download at once all the images of a chat.
As you can see, it is a very complete extension and it can help us a lot in many different ways.
With this extension what we are going to achieve is be invisible or be incognito (as its name suggests) within WhatsApp Web.
We’ll see other people’s readings, but ours won’t be sent, plus no one will know we are onlinebecause the indicative will not appear under our name.
Something very interesting is that it allows us to establish a security timeout to automatically send the reading of a message. During this time, a cancel button is provided, in case we decide that we do not want our reading to be sent definitively.
When read receipts are blocked, the unread message counters are transparent and when we read them they turn red.
Truly useful extension with a lot to offer.
With this extension we can customize a series of quickly answers that will appear above the text to make it easier for us to answer the messages and thus not have to waste time writing them.
Another thing we can do is schedule messages so that they are sent at a certain time, as we want, being able to send it to several people at the same time.
It’s a pretty good application that makes writing much easier in many cases, and is also very helpful for programming messages that may be necessary. So we know that we will forget to send them.
Extension: Web Sender
All these extensions are not going to help WhatsApp Web to have more powers, more options, be more versatile and make it easier for us to interact with the browser part of the messaging application.
You can tell us which of all the ones we have left you is the one you like the most or if you know of any very interesting ones, we also want you to tell us. You have our social networks to communicate with us. We want to hear from you.