At the moment, the applications to go from text to audio voice are wonderful tools. If you are a student with a lot of homework and need some time off, or otherwise have a reading disability such as ADHD, dyslexia or anxiety, then you can benefit considerably from these applications.
These text to audio voice converters They stand out for the quality of the sound, and offer you on many occasions an undeniable naturalness of voice, designed to improve your reading experience. There are undoubtedly many advantages offered by the use of these applications.These are some of the best applications to convert text to audio speech:
text to speech
This application is enormously efficient and reads a large number of texts. With a fairly simple operation it goes from text to speech. Among other of its functions, it performs the reading of websites, you only have to extract certain text from a URL.
If you wish, you can store the text converted to an audio in your phone. You can share from the browser different URL addresses of any other application, be it news and with the possibility of reading the text aloud.
- It is compatible with a wide variety of formats such as PDF, xlsx, pptx, TEXT, docx files and many others.
- Can customize it with dark themeif it is your preference.
- You have the possibility to adjust the reading speed and the tone of the voice.
- This app is very easy to use and also quite intuitive.
It is available on the Play Store for free. It currently has more than 500 thousand downloads and also a rating of 4.7 stars. Users frequently leave positive reviews and it is very well received.
Text reader – text and voice
With its advanced technology you will be able to listen to the text very easily and without problems. This application has several benefits and stands out for its effectiveness. If you want to give your eyes a rest, you just have to convert from text to speech and take a break from the screen for a while.
By having the possibility of listening to the text with the screen off, you can save battery to your mobile device. Don’t worry about having little time, since while you listen to your audios you can do other activities.
Among other functions:
- You can simply share the text, Just by pressing the Share button.
- Listen to texts from any messaging app, even if your mobile device is locked.
- it will be possible for you change voices and reading speed too, in addition to choosing any language you want.
This useful tool It is available in the Play Store. It has more than a million downloads and is widely accepted by users, getting a very good score of 4.6 stars.
Speechify: text to speech (tts)
This app is your reliable screen reader for all kinds of texts in Spanish, instantly. you can if you want create audiobooks and also practice your English or other languages. Undoubtedly one of the best applications to go from text to voice audio.
Options available in this application:
- Via Speechify you will have access to a high-quality scan or upload any text.
- Can create PDF, documents or articles online, just taking photos of your texts from different books.
- Select a voice for your narrator, among great diversity of languages and alternatives, these voices have high resolution and more than 50 languages are available.
- you can edit the speed with the option of up to 900 words to hear in one minute, which is up to five times faster than sight reading.
There is also a premium version available, where you will get high definition reading voices, very naturally.
This application It is freely available on the Play Store. As of today it has over 1 million downloads and is rated 4.4 stars. Among user reviews highlights the ease of use and reliability.
VIIO – Text to speech
This is one of the best applications to convert text to audio voice. if you are looking better assimilate your knowledge, this application is ideal for you. Through VIIO you will listen to all types of written content that you select.
You can transform text to speech web content, PDF and images, by scanning the image and any other text in general. With a loud voice the selected content will be read.
By using the non-premium version you will have access to a reader with a normal voice, however the premium version has a natural voice, which will increase the quality of the experience. This app is not only used for its convenience, but also helps people with reading disabilities like dyslexia, anxiety, and ADHD.
You can find it available in the Play Store for free. Has more than 50 thousand downloads and a rating of 4. 6 stars. Users have expressed very good acceptance.
NaturalReader – Text to Speech
This text to speech converter, reads all types of files, be they PDFs, e-books and web pages, all this in a loud voice and with excellent quality based on the naturalness of the sound. People with different reading difficulties, such as those with dyslexia have been helped by this application.
- With the incredible number of more than 50 voices and even more than 20 languages.
- Other people who have found this application a great tool are students, who rest their eyes by spending less time looking at the screen of the mobile device.
- You can mark the pages that you consider important, and then have access to them.
- Another of NaturalReader’s functions is correction, very used not only by students but also by writers.
- Through your account in OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox you can listen to stored files in your terminal.
This application is in the Play Store, where it is available for free. It has more than a million downloads and has a rating of 4.3 stars.
We hope that in this article you have found the applications to go from text to audio voice exposed, the one that best suits your needs and make this useful tool your own. If you know of any other app in this category, let us know in the comments. We read you.