As a consequence of the mass production of smartphones due to their wide use today, there has been an increase in their theft since their value on the black market is high, even more so if they are planned to be distributed abroad. It is logical to want to protect them from theft. In this article We will show you some of the most used anti-theft applications to prevent the theft of your device.
Smartphones occupy a essential place in our life, whether for work, study or simply entertainment. In them we accumulate a large amount of information, much of it personal. We will be talking a bit about how to recover it in case it is stolen and in the worst case scenario, if it cannot be recovered, we will show you how to recover its content on another device.
It is difficult to visualize a life without these devices and the great amount of benefits that they bring by facilitating many of our tasks. Below we present a series of anti-theft applications that They will offer you confidence when it comes to parting with your cell phone.
Don’t Touch My Phone: Burglar Alarm
It is an application that has 10 thousand downloads and a score of 4.6 stars in the Play Store. It will allow you to feel safe leaving your phone anywhere and not worry about intruders trying to call you without your authorization, or simply touching it without your supervision. Its way of using it is very simple, you just have to place your terminal where you want and then activate the alarm. This way no one will be able to call you without your permission or access its content while you are not present.
Burglar alarm for mobile
If you need to charge your cell phone in a crowded area but you are afraid that someone will take it while you are not paying attention to it. This is one of the anti-theft applications that will help you the most.
Its mode of use is simple, you just have to connect it to the current and nobody will be able to touch it or try to take it without entering a code, in case this happens the alarm will be activated and it will emit a sound powerful enough, in this way the theft will not be carried out. This application is widely accepted as it has been rated 4.5 stars and has more than 5 million downloads in the Play Store, from the date of its launch to the present. User reviews are generally good. Its download is completely free, no subscription payment is necessary.
This application will provide you with the security you need, as it has a very peculiar effect and that is whoever tries to access your phone without first entering a password set by you, will trigger an alarm which will be reactivated even after rebooting the phone.
This application will allow you to keep a considerable distance from your smartphone, and still you will not have to worry if someone touches it without your authorization. It has a simple interface, designed for easy understanding by any user.. It is available for free on the Play Store.
phone burglar alarm
This application has an incredible amount of 10 million downloads and a 4.4 star rating from its users, its acceptance is due to its excellent features which position it as one of the applications par excellence in these categories, we can mention some such as:
- anti-touch alarm: This function gives you the convenience of leaving your phone anywhere and only being moved by you, otherwise someone trying to do so will trigger the alarm.
- a burglar alarm: Are you afraid of being mugged in a public place and losing your phone? This function will cause the alarm to produce a sound that cannot be missed.
- Loader Removal Alert: If you want to charge your phone in a place where there are more people, with this function it will be possible without fear of thieves. The alarm will activate when disconnected from the charger.
- Intrusion alarm and intruder photo: If someone tries to access your phone, you will be notified by sending a selfie of the intruder to your email. As well as the location of this person. No one will try to unlock your phone without your consent.
This application relies on the use of a sensor. Which prevents the phone from being taken from your pocket without detection, because immediately the phone will begin to vibrate. In addition to a powerful burglar siren can be heard.
Other curious functions are:
- Battery detection.
- Hands-free detection.
- Wi-Fi detection.
Is it possible to recover your smartphone after being stolen?
The answer is yes, for this you must follow a series of requirements:
As basic rules you must have previously logged in to Google and have the Find my device option activated, be visible in Google Play and in addition to this your phone must be turned on and connected to the Internet.
Once these requirements are met, follow these steps:
- access this Web page through the use of a browser of your choice, make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Using your Google account, select the device in question, in case you have more than one.
- In this way, the terminal will be sent a notification. You will get a location of your smartphone on the map, Although not exact, it will be very useful for its location.
- you can too enable wipe and lock features if you urgently need to protect the content of your mobile device.
How can you make a backup to back up your information in case of theft?
If unfortunately your phone was stolen and there is no way to recover it, you should not be discouraged because at least your information can be recovered. You just have to take some preventive measures.
On smartphones with the Android operating system, you must follow the following steps:
- Access the settings app of your device.
- Once there select Google Services and make your backup.
- When you log in to Gmail on another terminal, the information previously stored in Google Drive will be recovered.
- It is important make a backup prior to the theft, This can only be done with an Internet connection either by Wi-Fi or using mobile data.
We hope that in this article you can find the most efficient anti-theft apps, and make it easier for you to choose the right way to protect your phone.either. Let us know in the comments how your experience was and if you recommend any other application not mentioned.