The two solutions we offer you if your iPhone 15 ends up being blocked during the configuration and data transfer process.
If you are a lucky new owner of the iPhone 15, you will have to first configure the device as soon as you turn it on, and surely if you previously had a iPhoneyou will want to transfer all data from that phone.
And there is an error in the version of iOS 17 that comes with the new iPhone 15, which could cause the data transfer from the old iPhone to the new one to fail.
If this happens, the iPhone 15 will get stuck on the Apple logo and never finish the transfer process, i.e. Windows-style screen of death, which could happen on your own iPhone.
Manzana Clarifies that during the installation process of your new iPhone 15, a window should appear for you to install IOS 17.0.2, which solves this problem in data transfer.
However, many users point out that during the configuration process of the iPhone 15, the iOS 17.0.2 update does not occur at any time, so the iPhone gets stuck in the transfer process.
If your iPhone 15 gets stuck in the data transfer process, you should do the following:
- You must connect the new iPhone to a computer with a cable
- Then you must press and quickly release the volume up button, then press and quickly release the volume down button, and then hold down the side button.
- You should continue to hold down this side button while the Apple logo appears, and not release it until an image of a computer with a cable appears.
- Then on the computer you must locate the new iPhone in iTunes or Finder.
- You simply have to choose the “restore” option when you see the option or “update” so that the new update is downloaded.
The other solution you can do is to set up the iPhone 15, but without transferring the data from the old iPhone.
Once the configuration process has finished, go to iPhone settings and download the new update, and then restore the phone so that it can begin the initial configuration process again but with the new update installed.