Spain It is one of the European countries with the most extensive fiber network, and although Telefónica has contributed the most to this, thanks to other network deployments by other operators and a multitude of agreements between all of them, users can currently count on fiber coverage in more than 28 million real estate units.
The financial reports that the main operators have released this month reveal the latest advances in the extension of their fiber optic deployments throughout Spain, which reach 28.3 million users in Movistar, 28.4 million in MásMóvil, 28.9 million in Vodafone, and 29 million in Orange.
Lowi, Simyo, finetwork, Pepephone and Xenet, the cheapest brands
Luckily for users, the agreements for access to fiber networks in more than 28 million real estate units are not only limited to the premium brands of those who deploy the networks (Movistar, Orange, Vodafone and Yoigo), but also They are extendable to some of the cheap brands.
Thus, Lowi, Simyo, finetwork, Pepephone MásMóvil and Xenet manage to offer their cheaper rates in a large part of the population with the following minimum starting prices.
- Xenet offers fiber to 300 Mbps for 20.90 euros with MásMóvil coverage, or 23.90 euros with Movistar coverage. And it allows you to add mobile lines from 20 GB for 5.90 euros.
- Lowi and finetwork offer fiber to 300 Mbps and mobile with 10 GB for 29.90 euros.
- Simyo offers fiber to 300 Mbps and mobile with 40 GB for 35.99 euros.
- Pepephone, MásMóvil and Virgin telco offer approximately fiber at 300 Mbps and mobile with 29 GB for 38.99 euros.
- O2 also offers cheap fiber in the same homes as its rivals, but its most interesting offer, which starts from fiber 500 Mbps and mobile with 50 GB for 38 euros, is only available in 700 towns. In the rest of Spain it offers 300 Mbps and 10 GB for 43 euros.
- Digi offers its cheapest rates, with fiber to 500 Mbps for 15 euros, and mobile lines from 10 GB for 5 euros, but only in the 6.6 million accesses with own coverage. In the rest of Spain it also offers service through the Movistar network, but not under exactly the same conditions or towns, but only in those where an agreement has been reached. So your total coverage is far from 28 million uuii.
In Xataka Mobile | The best cheap fiber and mobile rates in 2023 and comparison with all operators.