Are you thinking of buying the iPhone 15? Here is the complete price list.
Finally, after a long time of waiting, the new generation of the iPhone is now a reality! The iPhone 15, in its various versions, has just been presented. This is an update that incorporates important changes compared to its predecessor model. Particularly striking is the presence of new color combinations and those small additional innovations to update a high range that is increasingly demanding. At this point, how much do the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max?
Official price of all iPhone 15 in Spain
Apple, at the Apple Event it is holding today in California, has just made it official the prices of the next generation of its smartphone. The iPhone 15 starts at 1,009 euros in its base version with 128 GB of storage. Let’s see, below, what their prices are in each of their versions and sizes:
- iPhone 15 – 128GB: 959 euros
- iPhone 15 – 256GB: 1,089 euros
- iPhone 15 – 512GB: 1,339 euros
- iPhone 15 Plus – 128GB: 1,109 euros
- iPhone 15 Plus – 256GB: 1,239 euros
- iPhone 15 Plus – 512GB: 1,489 euros
As you can see, the prices are somewhat more expensive than the previous generation, a constant that has been repeated over the last few years. In this particular case, it is noted that the component crisis and, in general, inflation, has made a dent in the unit production cost of the iPhone 15. In order to see some other reduction in its price, we will have to wait until 2024.
In relation to the iPhone 15 Pro, these are the prices for Spain, whose reservation, as with the iPhone 15, It can be done starting next September 15:
- iPhone 15 Pro – 128GB: 1,219 euros
- iPhone 15 Pro – 256GB: 1,349 euros
- iPhone 15 Pro – 512GB: 1,599 euros
- iPhone 15 Pro – 1TB: 1,849 euros
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 256GB: 1,469 euros
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 512GB: 1,719 euros
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – 1TB: 1,969 euros
Will we see an iPhone above 2,000 euros in the next generation? Seeing as the most elitist option is already bordering on itit would not be strange if this happened next year.