This small company does not have the budgets of other large companies to promote themselves online or in other media, so their effort to fight to give their customers “the highest possible quality at a price clearly lower than the market« sometimes it goes unnoticed.
Xenet has some of the cheapest prices on the market
Xenet is a regular operator in our comparisons of the best low-cost rates, but now they have improved their conditions again, offering even more gigabytes for the same price, thus increasing their value for money.
In Orange coverage, after these changes, we now have the following rates (all of them with unlimited calls):
- Xenet-32: 32 GB per month at maximum speed for 6.90 euros per month (previously 25 GB).
- Xenet-70: 70 GB per month at maximum speed for 9 euros per month (before 60 GB).
- Xenet-140: 140 GB per month at maximum speed for 14 euros per month (before 100 GB).
- Xenet-160: 160 GB per month at maximum speed for 17 euros per month.
- Xenet-unlimited: unlimited data for 21 euros per month.
- Xenet-family-150: 3 lines with unlimited calls + 150 GB shared for 20 euros per month (previously 75 GB).
- Xenet-family-150: 3 lines with unlimited calls + 200 GB shared for 22 euros per month (before 100 GB).
As for the rates with Movistar coverage, this is how they remain after the latest improvements in conditions.
- Xe-5: Unlimited calls and 5 GB for 6.9 euros per month.
- Xe-30: Unlimited calls and 30 GB for 9 euros per month.
- Xe-60: Unlimited calls and 60 GB for 12 euros per month.
- Xe-100: Unlimited calls and 100 GB for 15 euros per month.
Choose between Orange or Movistar
Generally, low-cost operators rent their services from a larger operator and that is why each one really has the coverage of Vodafone, Orange, Movistar or Grupo MásMóvil. However, at Xenet they side with the consumer and give them the option to choose even this aspect.
Xenet rates can be obtained with Orange coverage or with Movistar coverage. The former, as you have seen above, tend to have more competitive prices, but those from Movistar generally improve the price of Movistar itself (and even O2) assuring you the same quality and coverage.
He Xenet quality commitment It is mainly based on 4 main pillars:
- No strings attached: your customers have the freedom to choose, which is why your contracts are non-permanent.
- Lowest prices: they do not offer promotions, discounts, or gifts, but they do offer the most competitive prices on the market.
- Their clients first: they take care and serve each client who chooses them, assuring them the best Xenet rates.
- From Spain to Spain: “We are from here and we serve you here, answering your questions personally.”