The social network china, owned by Bytedance, is distinguished, among other things, by its format of short videos and the constant publication of the same.
The above could make you think that if you are making content on this platform, you should post it immediately.
However, it may be that due to other activities or because you are not inspired enough you do not feel convinced to publish right away, but with the intention of saving it for later.
If this is your case, here are the steps to follow so that you can save that video to TikTok draft that you left pending
How to save a draft video from TikTok?
It is possible that you have been making a video and for some reason it is impossible for you to publish it at that precise moment.
If you fear losing what you have created, do not stress, there is a way to keep what you already have. It’s just a matter of save it to TikTok draft. And how do you achieve it? Take note of the procedure:
- Open your account and click on the button with the “+” sign.
- With the pink button in the center start recording your video. Keep it pressed and release it to end the recording.
- Once you have that fraction of video, click on the “Done” button again to start editing.
- After making some edits using the side buttons, now it’s time to save to draft.
- To do this, press the “Next” button. Add hashtags, description and tags, if required.
- Now click on the gray Drafts button and with that your video or videos will be stored so that you can come back later to finish editing them.
If after a while you are ready to resume your video, the way to find it in draft is very simple.
You just need to go back to your profile TikTok. You will see a new section titled “Drafts” which you must click on to open a new window that will show you the videos you have created and saved.
Once they are visible, you just have to click on the one you want to edit and the recording screen will open so you can continue with your editing or finish the recording.
Take the test and tell us how each video went and if the procedure was easy for you.