Yes, although we know that Many of you can’t upgrade to Windows 11 those of you on Windows 10 have it tamed. So, if you are a Windows 11 user, you have probably realized that the operating system offers many useful features and tools that can help you improve your productivity and efficiency.
However, there might also be some tips and tricks that you don’t know yet that could help you get the most out of Windows 11. In this article, we’ll introduce you to some of the best tips and tricks to get the most out of Windows 11.
Essential tricks to get the most out of Windows 11
- Customize your start menu: Windows 11 has redesigned the start menu, allowing you to pin apps and access our most frequently used files for easy access. To customize the start menu, right-click the app or web app you want to pin and select “Pin to start menu”.
You can also create folders by dragging one icon over another and show more or fewer apps or files on the start menu.
- Use the taskbar to increase productivity: The taskbar is a powerful tool that can help you improve your work efficiency. After bringing back the drag and drop function continues to improve every day. You can pin your favorite apps for easy access.
In addition, it now detects if our computer is a tablet or a 2-in-1 device and adapts depending on whether or not we have a keyboard connected.
- Learn how to use Snap Layouts and Snap Groups: Snap Layouts and Snap Groups are two useful tools for organizing and managing your open windows in Windows 11. Snap Layouts lets you arrange your windows in different layouts, while Snap Groups lets you save groups of open apps for easy access in the future. .
- Turn on dark mode: Until the automatic switching between light and dark mode arrives, we have very useful third-party apps that still work the same as in Windows 10. However, if you work in a low-light environment, dark mode can be a useful option to reduce the eyestrain. To activate it, go to Settings > Personalization > Colors and select “Dark”.
- Use virtual desktops: Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 allow us to create multiple virtual desktops to organize your applications and tasks. To create a new virtual desktop, click the “Task View” button on the taskbar and select “New Desktop.”
- Use Focus Assist: if you need to focus on a specific task, Focus Assist can help you eliminate distractions. You can activate it by clicking the “Focus Assist” button in the notification center or from the Clock app. In addition, in Windows 11 it has been updated incorporating the classic Pomodoro technique and we can link it with our Spotify account. Endless options to never lose concentration again.
- Take advantage of new touch gestures: Windows 11 has introduced a number of new touch gestures. These allow users to interact more intuitively and efficiently with the operating system.
These touch gestures include movements like swiping up to open the task view. Swipe down to minimize a window and swipe with two fingers to scroll through web pages and documents. Furthermore, users can also use touch gestures to show and hide the taskbar. Switch between open apps and open quick settings. Overall, the new touch gestures in Windows 11 provide a more fluid and natural user experience. Especially for those who use touch devices like tablets and 2-in-1s.
With these tips and tricks, you can get the most out of Windows 11 and improve your user experience. Give some of them a try and find out how they can improve your productivity and efficiency at work! Very soon we will offer you new tricks to give Windows 11 that twist