WhatsApp has become the favorite instant messaging app, as it is used by millions of users every day, since it has an easy-to-understand interface, in addition to having several customization options that have been added with the passing of updates.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU: After severe sanctions, the United States lowers standards against Huawei
In addition, it also allows us to use it on our computer, thanks to WhatsApp web, but above all it has the possibility of communicating beyond just text or voice messages.
However, due to the large number of messages that we can receive on a daily basis, app developers have created several tools to facilitate communication. That is why, below, we share with you how to convert your audio messages to text.
How to convert audio messages to texts on WhatsApp?
- You must accept the permissions requested by the app.
- Then, you must open WhatsApp in the conversation of the message you want to transcribe.
- Select the message for a few seconds until the options appear.
- You must select the option “share” the message and send it to the application that was previously downloaded.
- Ready, it’s just a matter of the app doing its part, which will last a few seconds, and the selected audio will be converted into text.