Instagram is one of the most popular social networks with the largest number of active users, who day by day enjoy all the multimedia content that is shared in it. For this reason, to further improve the user experience of the platform, the social network has presented a new feature that focuses on the social component. We refer to collaborative collections.
Although Instagram allows you to view posts without having an account, in order to access this feature you will need to register on the platform. So you can access this collaborative function with your friends or relatives. But if you don’t know what this feature consists of or how you can use it, we will explain it to you in detail.
This would be one of the best tricks you should know to master Instagram, as is the invisible mode function or how you can tell if someone has taken a screenshot of your photos, for example. So, if you thought you were an expert on this social network, now you will learn something new.
- What are collaborative collections on Instagram
- How to use Instagram collaborative collections
What are collaborative collections on Instagram
Has it ever happened to you that you have seen a post on Instagram and loved it so much that you wanted to save it to see it later? If so, you should know that Instagram designed the “collections” feature as a single place where all the content that interests you will be stored to see later.
Obviously, this is a private space that only you have access to. However, one of the most common scenarios What happens is that you see a publication that you like so much and want to share it with your friends. This is where the collaborative collection of Instagram comes in, which is one of the most recent features of the social network.
The collaborative collections of Instagram are nothing more than a space in which both you and the friends you wantthey can save content they see on Instagram that other members can see as well.
How to use Instagram collaborative collections
This is a very useful feature that comes in handy especially when Do you want to share memes or any content on the platform? that you liked with your friends and family. But if you have searched the interface of the social network, you probably have not found any indication of this function, since it is well hidden.
To use Instagram collaborative collectionsyou will have to follow the steps that we will list below.
- The first thing you should do is find a post that you liked and want to share with your friends.
- When you find it, you must click on the bookmark icon that is in the right corner of the publication.
- By having the function enabled in your account, the first time you click on the bookmark, the announcement of the shared collections will appear.
- Once you read some of this information, you can press the button Prove.
- Now, the screen to create the private or shared collection will appear.
- If you choose this second one, you will not only have to select the users with whom you want to share the content, but you can also give it a name.
It’s that simple to create a collection shared with your friends and family. After, If you want to view the content of thisyou simply have to click on the Instagram menu and then enter the section Savedwhere you will see the shared and private collections.