Movistar is back in the news. The television platform in the form of Movistar. Plus+ presents a large list of channels of all kinds and themes. From cinema to own productions through DTT channels, perhaps what you don’t know is that there is also room for Channels Click.
These channels, unknown to many, are another part of Movistar Plus+. A typology of channels whose objective is to make it easier to discover content. Of course, the Click Channels are not accessible to all the channels of the platform and that is why we are going to explain how and who can take advantage of them.
Finding content is easier
The Movistar Plus+ Click Channels have one objective: make it easier to discover, and play, new content. But yes, not everyone can access this type of channel. In order to take advantage of this improvement, it is necessary to meet some requirements.
For example, in order to watch many of the recommended movies you need to be a subscriber to the Cinema package. Another limit is that are only accessible via a decoder Movistar Plus+ UHD. They are not available neither in mobile applications, Smart TV or using playback through browsers.
Having said the limitations, we must refer to the functions of the Click Channels. These do not offer exclusive content and they work as content recommenders but they can only be used if we have contracted the package to see that type of content.
These are temporary channels, which appear and disappear depending on the content. Clic Channels that are grouped by themes from dial 200. These are the ones you can find:
- Dial 29: Click Cinema. Selection of generic movies.
- Dial 200: Oscar for film and director. Selection of winning films in the well-known film competition.
- Dial 201: Click Matt Damon. Movies with the actor as the lead.
- Dial 202: Click Women. Feminist cinema with women in the main roles.
- Dial 203: Click French comedy. Humorous cinema from the Gallic country.
- Dial 204: Click In time of war. War films and/or in which the consequences of war are narrated.
- Dial 205: Click Fashion and cinema. Fashion related movies.
- Dial 206: Click Very capable. Film claiming diversity.
**Dial 207: Click Adapted books. Films adapted from literature.
- Dial 208: Click Horror movies. A channel with which to pass real fear.
- Dial 209: Click Jose Luis Lopez Vazquez. Dedicated to the centenary of the famous Spanish actor.