Artificial intelligence is on everyone’s lips. And is not for less. Now a new world full of possibilities has opened up that offers us all kinds of tools. But, without a doubt, two AIs that have given a lot to talk about are ChatGPT and Bing Chattwo chatbots that compete head to head, but as we will see, there are clear differences.
The first to arrive was ChatGPT. And, Microsoft, seeing the great success and all the possibilities offered by this type of AI, decided this year to announce the integration of the same artificial intelligence. developed by OpenAI (the company that creates ChatGPT) in its search engine to create Bing Chat. In any case, we are going to see what the main differences are so that you can know which AI should you use. To do this, we will know the most important characteristics of each chatbot.
ChatGPT or Bing Chat?
These two AI chatbots They can help us in our day to day, in both cases, we find that the company behind the artificial intelligence used by these two alternatives is the same: OpenAI. For this reason, we can use ChatGPT with GPT-3.5 (free version) or the paid version that allows us to have GPT-4 or, on the contrary, we have the option of using the Microsoft search engine, which is also based on GPT-4.
In any case, that is the beginning, since both chatbots are two examples of AI that can help us at any time to generate text. However, like everything in life, these two alternatives have their own advantages and disadvantages, as we will see later.
However, these two options in particular are able to give us the precise information we wanted, summarize texts, generate texts by AI or even images… but, the truth is that there are some key differences and main features which we are going to see next:
- ChatGPT is more focused on develop longer texts and creative from scratch. You can generate from essays to complete stories or articles.
- Premium (paid) users have access to GPT-4, while those who register for free can only use GPT-3.5.
- It is available in Spanish.
- Does not have the option to create images from the chat itself.
- This chatbot is more expert and has a higher level when it comes to creating content.
- Bing Chat is focused on generating more day-to-day responses, that is, currently. Plus it can’t generate such long responses.
- This available for free from the official website of the Bing search engine or also if we have the latest version of Microsoft Edge, in that case, it will be necessary to log in with a Microsoft account. and is based on GPT-4according to the company.
- Support different languages.
- Within the search engine, the Bing Image Creator option has been integrated, which allows generate images from scratch within the chat itself. Thanks to adding Dall-E technology.
- Offers more up-to-date information.