The iPhone 14 Plus is not selling as much as Apple expected and users have responded with their reasons.
The sales data that we have indicates that the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are monopolizing the majority of sales, and that the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus They are not selling at the rate that Apple thought. And what are the reasons? Beyond the price increase, there are other conditions that are affecting, according to one survey prepared by SellCell.
This same survey revealed to us what Apple users wanted for Christmas, and also other interesting information about the iPhone 14. In one of its last sections, they asked about the iPhone 14 Plus to try to find out the reason for their low sales.
The iPhone 14 Plus is not sold and these are the reasons
If we think about it, the iPhone 14 Plus is an interesting device. It’s the first time Apple has offered such a large screen on a non-Pro device, so it’s the cheapest 6.7-inch iPhone ever. However, the data indicates that sales are not as expected and these are the possible reasons.
To the question “Do you like/buy the 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus?”this is what the 2,500 Apple users surveyed by SellCell:
- It is not too expensive: 22.5% of users think that the price is too expensive.
- Yes, I already have one or I will buy it soon: 20.4% seem to want the iPhone 14 Plus.
- It is not that big: 12.1% see it as too big, perhaps they miss an iPhone 14 mini.
- No, the specs are bad compared to a Pro or Pro Max: 7.8% believe that it is better to opt for a higher range.
- No, I preferred a smaller iPhone or iPhone mini: 6.6% of users say they will opt for a smaller iPhone.
- No, the price is too close to the iPhone 14 Pro: 6.6% think that it is worth investing a little more for the iPhone 14 Pro.
- No, it’s too similar to the iPhone 13: 5.8% think that it is very similar to the iPhone 13, and there is no shortage of reasons.
The rest of the users answered that they would not buy it for any other reason. Although it is true that 20% of users say they have bought or will buy an iPhone 14 Plus, 80% clearly say they will not buy it for many reasons.
High price and little news Regarding the iPhone 13, these are the main causes and it is what Apple should solve next year if it wants this device to succeed. And those who do not like the size, should opt for other options.