Spotify is one of the most important platforms for listening to music today, this app used by millions of users around the world. But, like any other, it is not without problems. If you want to know, Why does Spotify close only on my mobile? Read the following article.
As with any application or program, sometimes things can go wrong, leading to annoying issues, such as crashes, the famous ‘Se para solo’. We also find this problem within Spotify, but it is something that often has a solution.
Even so, before starting you should analyze the problem, if you notice that the Spotify program crashes when you are listening to songs or Spotify closes by itself, it is best to visit the guide from the link above. On the other hand, if the closure is unexpected, therefore, you want to know why it closes or stops by itself; read the tutorial below.
Reasons why Spotify closes itself
Unfortunately, there is no specific reason, why Spotify app closes by itself or crashes and even on its PC version, but you can try some methods and analyze certain factors to solve the problem.
Although it can be annoying, as we indicated before, we can use several options with which the problem can be solved in most cases. To learn how to fix the problem that Spotify it closes only that one on your PC or smartphone, read the following guide that we have prepared for you.
Why does Spotify close by itself on PC?
One of the reasons why Spotify closes by itself on your PC is due to incompatibility with your operating system, in this case with Windows or Mac. Now, in order to help you with the question, why does she close by herself?; you must follow the following instructions:
- The first thing you are going to do is enter the app settings of your PC.
- Then, you are located in the app search engine to Spotify, and you click on the three points that are the option corner.
- Where you will choose the function of Advanced Options; here you will see a series of options such as closing everything related to the application, or restoring it.
- Therefore, you must choose between one of these two And that’s it, with this the Spotify problem is supposed to close itself, it will be over.
- However, on many occasions this does not happen, then you should uninstall and install again the app on your PC. Thus, Spotify will no longer present the inconvenience of stopping by itself.
How to fix Spotify if it closes by itself?
Android is one of the operating systems most important in the world of mobile telephony today, being present in most cell phones on the market. Similarly, they are one of the most common devices that we can find.
Even so, the Android or iPhone operating system have their shortcomings, such as Spotify closing itself. In addition, many of them are linked to security systems present in the SO. It is quite common for the operating system to automatically close applications such as Spotify, but this can be solved very easily.
In case you are having problems with your Android phone and Spotify, you could try the steps provided in the guide we have prepared for you. Read this information carefully and try to see if it can solve the problem of that Spotify closes itself. Even so, before starting it is highly recommended to update Spotify to the latest version, as it could be a problem with the version you are using.
Restart the app
You should go to the System settings, space in which most configurations of our devices are made.
- Once you are inside, click on the search engine located in the upper right area of your screen and type battery.
- The different options are displayed on the screen, click on Battery.
- There you must press on the three points located above and the right of your screen, Click on Settings.
- Check the sections Suspended applications and Applications disabled. Check that Spotify is not found here.
- In the event that the Spotify application is within these lists. It is quite possible that this is the reason why, Spotify closes itself or close automatically.
- You can change this very easily, like removing apps from these options. In addition, this solution also applies to iPhone cell phones.
Clear cache data
In the event that your problem has not been solved, you can send an email to Spotify arguing the failure that Spotify closes itself; either also, there is another method What you can try in case Spotify closes by itself. Read the following tutorial and see if it completely fixes this annoying issue of Spotify quitting by itself:
- Go to the Settings of your Android device. Once you are there you must locate the section Of applications.
- Locate Spotify and click on the application. You should then go to the Storage section.
- Several options will be displayed on the screen, press on the Delete cache option and Delete data.
- Please note that boot data will be deleted Spotify session as your email, and access password.
- In any case, this method could be useful in the case that the application not work very well.
- If for some reason the above didn’t work, we recommend you to email Spotify, or visit this tutorial to clear Spotify app cache easily. Since it represents a more complete version than mentioned before.
And if even after all the above the problems with the App continue, that is, Spotify closes itself every time, you can consider some of the best alternatives to free Spotify to listen to music. So you don’t stay without listening your favorite songs.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
Just as we recommend this same solution as to why Spotify closes only on your PC, you can do it with the mobile application. So the first step is to leave towards the applications of your operating systems smartphone, Android or iPhone.
Then, locate the Spotify music mobile app, and drag it up, until the uninstall app symbol appears. Later, you can enter the app store of your Android or iPhone operating system.
Once here, you look for the music app and you reinstall it on your smartphone. With this, you will have its most recent version available on the cell phone. In this way, end the dilemma that stops by itself or Spotify closes by itself.
Do a hard reset of the mobile
A more drastic way that you have to end the problem of why does Spotify close by itself, on my mobile? However, you should be aware that doing this applications are deleted and information contained therein.
However, if you decide to do it, it is better that you seek the help of a technician who knows about the Android or iPhone operating system. Well, if you don’t know how to do it, you will run the risk of damaging it or that the problem of Spotify closes by itself, keeps appearing.